JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Midway, alas, has contracted the "We Suck" syndrome. Won't be shopping there again anytime soon... Spread the word on these schweinhunden, those of us in other states need to be made aware of this and adjust our buying habits accordingly.
Maybe those in other states should work at getting everyone who likes freedom to vote better instead of trying to blame a Co that had nothing to do with what OR voters did to themselves?

Maybe so, we all doing what we can. Midway is still responsible for being bubblegums and going further than the law as passed requires.
Midway Larry built a company by being smart and listening to his legal team to keep his doors open is part of this. I don't like it, but it is not his fault we went full metal stupid in Oregon. Now they are obligated to figure out what 114 really says / means, which injunction is in effect now, could that change while an order is in transit, etc. Now multiply those times 50. They massively support the industry and seem to remain fairly humble while doing it. I personally do not expect a company to do what I want when I know they could be doing so at substantial risk and/or expense.

I just chatted with them and took everything off my cart. I always order from Midway .... this is ridiculous that 1. they woudl side with an illegal law over citizens and their customers. 2. the law has been BLOCKED.... done with Midway !!
The law may be unblocked as early as Tuesday.
Midway is not going to ship you something and "hope" they don't get hung out to dry.

Dangit, slept at the switch!🤦‍♂️

Had some various Glock 10 round mags in my cart at Midway for a couple of weeks and didn't go back to check out. Sure as heck, they would not accept the order today.

Just ordered from Primary Arms and it went through but they did mention "federal or local restrictions" so we'll see what happens after they review the order.

Dangit, slept at the switch!🤦‍♂️

Had some various Glock 10 round mags in my cart at Midway for a couple of weeks and didn't go back to check out. Sure as heck, they would not accept the order today.

Just ordered from Primary Arms and it went through but they did mention "federal or local restrictions" so we'll see what happens after they review the order.
Shouldn't matter as there is the 10 day stay on 114 in total. Currently.

Just tried a test order at Palmetto to see if they would ship and while the "We will ship all orders made before midnight of the 11th" is still up I get a

"We apologize, we are unable to ship this order to your designated address for the following reasons:
  • We apologize for the inconvenience but we cannot ship your item(s) to this location.
  • [Please visit our [/center]shipping restrictions
    page for more information."​

on the shipping address page. Even the Oregon information on their shipping restrictions page says Oregon orders are getting priority.

No idea what Palmetto is doing...​

Palmetto Order Problem.jpg

screw Midway
Midway have been good to firearm owners. There is a mess of confusion over 114 by all concerned and it's crazy illegal provisions, but that needs to play out in court, following the narrow passage.

Remember, the US Supreme Court already ruled that commonly owned guns may not be banned and separately courts have ruled that mags and ammo are inherently part of a gun. Give it time.

Just tried a test order at Palmetto to see if they would ship and while the "We will ship all orders made before midnight of the 11th" is still up I get a

"We apologize, we are unable to ship this order to your designated address for the following reasons:
  • We apologize for the inconvenience but we cannot ship your item(s) to this location.

on the shipping address page. Even the Oregon information on their shipping restrictions page says Oregon orders are getting priority.

View attachment 1326972
That's an interesting development. My order placed for 4 10 round glock pmags that i didnt need but wanted to support PSA placed yesterday at 10:15 went through: 9D05EE99-7504-42A5-9389-B1896C1653CD.jpeg

View attachment 1326972
I just got if the phone with Palmetto State Armory. They are still shipping to Oregon with the caveat "it must be an item shipped from Paletto State Armory".

If it is an item fulfilled by a 3rd party they can't ship that specific item to you (that would be up to the 3rd party companies shipping policies).

edit: my order went through fine, they also told me you might need to separate 10 round magazines and 30 round magazines into two separate orders. I think it was confusing their system.

Last Edited:
Primary Arms shipped me some mags yesterday.

I tried to order a couple RECEIVERS from Palmetto State Armory yesterday but their website would not allow the purchase to go through. I called and they told me they will not sell to Oregon until all the BS is cleared up and they know where they stand.
Try again, because according to PSA's website as of yesterday afternoon they are shipping again.

Maybe those in other states should work at getting everyone who likes freedom to vote better instead of trying to blame a Co that had nothing to do with what OR voters did to themselves?
That logic doesn't stand. 1 regardless how anyone votes, the public can't mob rule and vote a change to an amendment in the constitution just like they couldn't just vote on putting a ballot measure to bring back slavery or remove free speech (this one is coming) ..... soooooooo no Midway is in the wrong for siding with the enemy on this one.

Just for giggles I tried to buy a lever gun from grabagun dot com today. Bought plenty from them over the years. Part of the process is selecting the receiving FFL. Only three showed up in my area and all have been gone for years. You can't complete the purchase without selecting the FFL so I was stopped right there. I don't know if GaG is using this tool to shut down shipments to Oregon or if the receiving FFL's switched it off on their end. I sent an inquiry.

That logic doesn't stand. 1 regardless how anyone votes, the public can't mob rule and vote a change to an amendment in the constitution just like they couldn't just vote on putting a ballot measure to bring back slavery or remove free speech (this one is coming) ..... soooooooo no Midway is in the wrong for siding with the enemy on this one.
I'm not sure where you live that you think the public did not do this. There is a thing called elections. The law we are speaking of was on a thing called a ballot. People filled out the ballot and asked for this law. Now you want to aim you anger at a Co who did not get to vote. Its easy to say the Co is bad since you have nothing too lose. The Co you want to save the people who voted this crap in does have lots to lose. The same voters who did this also elected an AG and give him unlimited money to go after a place like Midway if they wish. So keep blaming Midway for what the voters in OR did. That will fix this right up for you.
Amazing to watch this. Easy to see why we are in such a mess :(

I see global ordinance out of Florida has a heck of a deal on glock replica mags SHK 33rnd stick mags for $7.99 and they are supposedly good as factory glock
They aren't even close to as good as Glock OEM, but buy what you can. If one has to go cheaper, Magpul and ETS are way better.

The alterability of magazines is an issue raised by Plaintiffs in the Harney County case to explain why the capacity limit is unconstitutional.

Last Edited:
The law may be unblocked as early as Tuesday.
Midway is not going to ship you something and "hope" they don't get hung out to dry.
they have the right to not ship, and I have the right to never spend my money with them again..... Palmetto didn't stop and kept shipping till midnight Sunday as it would give them time to ship it in time before the 18th which is the RTO deadline.
Regardless, NO COMPANY should be bowing down to any of these illegal infringments. At the end of the day they haven't broken any law really.... its the states that are implementing illegal laws. Would Facebook ban facebook in Oregon if Oregon decided to vote against free speech or the internet ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top