JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Website Link: Lake City Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain XM855 Full Metal Jacket 10 Round Clips in Ammo Can of 420 (14 Boxes of 30) - MidwayUSA

Info from the website:

This Federal Lake City Ammunition has been loaded and passed true NATO specifications. This is the same ammunition that is currently being used by the US Military and met their strict quality assurance standards and specifications. Packaged in a new Sealed Mil-Spec reusable ammo can with tamper evident seal. Ammunition is conveniently loaded onto Mil-Spec 10-round stripper clips. Included is a Mil-Spec steel stripper clip guide for quick, easy loading of any USGI Spec M16/AR-15 magazines. This ammunition is loaded with green painted penetrator tip, steel core bullets and is non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.

Technical Information

•Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
•Bullet Weight: 62 Grains
•Bullet Style: XM855 FMJ Penetrator
•Case Type: Brass

That's about .40-cents a round for 62gr XM855 on stripper clips and a .50cal ammo can before shipping... just sayin'.

Nice! Wish I hadn't just spent $400 on more ammo and an ACE side-folder for my WASR today or I'd seriously look at that deal. Shipped to me in Woodburn it works out to about .45cents a round from Midway, and the bulk ammo works out to about .41cents a round. Anywho, some may find the ammo in the OP already on 10-round stripper clips and in a .50-cal can worth the small premium.

BTW, Surplus sells that for the same price at the Expo shows, no shipping.
I know, I know, $16 for parking and admission, but if you're going anyway.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top