Midway USA: Mil-Spec Lake City 5.56x45mm Ammo on stripper clips.

Website Link: Lake City Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain XM855 Full Metal Jacket 10 Round Clips in Ammo Can of 420 (14 Boxes of 30) - MidwayUSA

Info from the website:

This Federal Lake City Ammunition has been loaded and passed true NATO specifications. This is the same ammunition that is currently being used by the US Military and met their strict quality assurance standards and specifications. Packaged in a new Sealed Mil-Spec reusable ammo can with tamper evident seal. Ammunition is conveniently loaded onto Mil-Spec 10-round stripper clips. Included is a Mil-Spec steel stripper clip guide for quick, easy loading of any USGI Spec M16/AR-15 magazines. This ammunition is loaded with green painted penetrator tip, steel core bullets and is non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.

Technical Information

•Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
•Bullet Weight: 62 Grains
•Bullet Style: XM855 FMJ Penetrator
•Case Type: Brass

That's about .40-cents a round for 62gr XM855 on stripper clips and a .50cal ammo can before shipping... just sayin'.

Nice! Wish I hadn't just spent $400 on more ammo and an ACE side-folder for my WASR today or I'd seriously look at that deal. Shipped to me in Woodburn it works out to about .45cents a round from Midway, and the bulk ammo works out to about .41cents a round. Anywho, some may find the ammo in the OP already on 10-round stripper clips and in a .50-cal can worth the small premium.

Reactions
BTW, Surplus sells that for the same price at the Expo shows, no shipping.
I know, I know, $16 for parking and admission, but if you're going anyway.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom