JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale as a collection is the final bits and pieces of my firearms-related gear. I am selling because I am moving out of the country next week, so everything must go. Photos detail everything included, and were taken just before posting this ad. Here's what's in this collection:
  1. Midway USA AR15 Tactical Range Bag. This bag could be used for any kind of shooting, but it is tailor-made for AR and pistol shooters, with lots of magazine pouches. This is a seriously high-quality bag - it won't disappoint! You can see more details on this bag on Midway's web site. This bag is in new condition - used once.
  2. Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m. Multicoated roof-prism design produces a bright, clear high-contrast view even in dim light conditions. Scope is sealed and filled with argon gas to inhibit fogging even under extreme weather conditions. Like new - used once.
  3. Hearing protectors. Three sets of passive earmuffs and a set of safety glasses. Some are used once, other have never been used.
  4. Staple Guns - three heavy duty, reliable staple guns for putting up targets. Well used, but clean and in excellent physical and operating condition.
  5. Gun-cleaning stuff - everything you need to clean a wide range of types and calibers of firearms. Cleaning rods, brushes, chemicals, and a large quantity of cloth patches included. Well used but clean
  6. Ammunition. A wide range of ammunition - shotgun, rifle, and pistol caliber's — is included. Most is commercially loaded, there are also a few reloads included (in the orange boxes). The first batch of ammo that shows all closed boxes are all full boxes. The second batch that includes an open top box includes some partially-full boxes. Some of this ammo is fairly new, some has been around for a couple decades, so there is no warranty on it or guarantee of its performance or safety.

That's it! I am the original purchaser/owner of this stuff, and the collection is available for inspection and purchase daytime and evenings at my close in Central Eastside location in downtown Portland, just off the Burnside Bridge. First come, first served.

Sorry guys, but I'm not able to do any trades and I will not sell individual items separately. Local pickup/cash only, no holding. If you write asking if this collection is still available, please be prepared to come check it out soon after I say, "yes!" Because, did I mention, no holding! LOL. I will give my address and phone # in the order that people responded, but I can't hold anything for longer than it takes you to drive to come see it. I will lock the thread after this collection has been sold. Thanks!

for sale 01.jpeg for sale 02.jpeg for sale 03.jpg for sale 04.jpeg for sale 05.jpeg for sale 06.jpeg for sale 07.jpeg for sale 08.jpeg for sale 09.jpeg for sale 10.jpeg for sale 11.jpeg for sale 12.jpeg for sale 13.jpeg for sale 14.jpeg for sale 15.jpeg for sale 16.jpeg for sale 17.jpeg for sale 18.jpeg for sale 19.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads