JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Argg!, but thanks for posting all the same. Every time I think I've become a bit unhinged about continually buying the ammo I like to use, something like this comes along that encourages me to keep it up.

I got an e-mail from Midway USA that CCI Stingers would no longer be available.:mad:

I knew I should have bought more than 10 boxes last time I found them.:(

Target sports should have them and i think centerfire has a sale on a bunch of cci 22 right now . Might be worth a look, GL

I got an e-mail from Midway USA that CCI Stingers would no longer be available.:mad:

I knew I should have bought more than 10 boxes last time I found them.:(
CCI .22 Long Rifle 32gr Copper Plated HP Stinger Ammunition 50rds - 0050 cheaper than Midway but Midway still has them available right now...
CCI Stinger Ammo 22 Long Rifle 32 Grain Plated Lead Hollow - MPN: 50

You might like these as well....Aguila 1B222297 Super Maximum 22 Long Rifle (LR) 30 GR Hollow Point 50 Bx/ 100 Cs Aguila 1B222298 Super Maximum 22 Long Rifle (LR) 30 GR Solid Point 50 Bx/ 100 Cs

Last Edited:
I tested several brands of .22 with my DPMS Bull Barreled AR and the CCI Stingers, (Highest priced) and the ArmScore, 36gr.HP (Cheapest) shot the tightest groups,
(<1") at 50 yards. The others were, "Beer Can" accurate.:rolleyes:

Right now, I'm good on .22, just disappointed that CCI would quit making the
Stinger.:(

I tested several brands of .22 with my DPMS Bull Barreled AR and the CCI Stingers, (Highest priced) and the ArmScore, 36gr.HP (Cheapest) shot the tightest groups,
(<1") at 50 yards. The others were, "Beer Can" accurate.:rolleyes:

Right now, I'm good on .22, just disappointed that CCI would quit making the
Stinger.:(

I assume you have tried cci mini mags as well? They shoot fantastic in my cmmg 22lr upper.

Just as stated. I guess it could be taken either way...:confused:

It was in response to a back order I had placed.:(

If it was a back order it could be the price, packaging, their product code or something is changing so that particular item will not be available going forward. I have received similar emails/notices before and have still been able to purchase the same item down the road.

If it was a back order it could be the price, packaging, their product code or something is changing so that particular item will not be available going forward. I have received similar emails/notices before and have still been able to purchase the same item down the road.

This may be just what happened. I just looked at their site (Midway) and they show this ammo there and available. Even mentioned it has a rebate available.

So is it no longer going to be manufactured or is Midway simply dropping it?

Anyone Know?

Just looked at their (CCI) site and it shows it with nothing saying it will no longer be made. Midway last night showed it in stock and ready to ship with a rebate available. So my best guess in they are still making it, Midway is still selling it, that the one poster who said it may have been that deal that was on back order that was no more.

I just checked with my Distributor and they are also showing "Out of Stock". Not too long ago they still had lots in stock. Stocks go up and they go down.

Hopefully I just misunderstood what they were saying, or maybe they thought I was being greedy
when I ordered 2K rounds.:rolleyes:
Some of the prices out there now look OK until you figure in shipping.:eek:
Oh well, I guess I'm just...Cheap. :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR