JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just did an address search on Google Earth. This is the business address for said company.

20221208_181756[1].jpg

Having it point to a residents doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. We got some folks on here who run home businesses. However there are definitely some red flag for that site.
Might almost be fun to call them and see what happens, just for shiggles.

Having it point to a residents doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. We got some folks on here who run home businesses. However there are definitely some red flag for that site.
Might almost be fun to call them and see what happens, just for shiggles.
Really?
An empty house with dead sod grass in a residential community, with no signage? and did you look at the house on the right? My dog lives in a nicer house. Yet they have a million-dollar inventory?

RE: Midwayreloading.com

Probably a scam.

ScamAdvisor gives it a trust rating of 35 out of 100.

Not trustworthy. I wouldn't do business with them.

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 6.51.59 PM.png

Really?
An empty house with dead sod grass in a residential community, with no signage? and did you look at the house on the right? My dog lives in a nicer house. Yet they have a million-dollar inventory?
Inventory can be setup as a drop ship with a vendor so that you don't actually have that much on site.
An no I didn't, and some of those images can be years old. I'm not saying it's real by no means.

I have recently found CCI 400 and 450 online at Bass Pro / Cabelas. Each order is limited to 1000 primers for $90, but you can place multiple orders if desired. I then had them shipped to my nearest Bass Pro / Cabelas store and I picked them up at will-call, hence avoiding hazardous materials shipping fees.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top