JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey all, im about to order some stuff from midway and its askin for a promo code, i dont have one, does anyone have one or know one that will save me some cash? unfortunately im on a lil bit of a budget

thanks

I looked all over Midway’s site this morning when I placed an order and tuned up nothing. I have to wonder why a third party site has Midway USA codes?

I looked all over Midway’s site this morning when I placed an order and tuned up nothing. I have to wonder why a third party site has Midway USA codes?

You have to type the code into the red box on the shopping cart page, and after applying the code, it should reload the checkout page and either say "coupon applied" in the red box below where you entered the code, or "invalid code" if its not a good code. You wont see it applied to the total in the cart until you get to the checkout page where you enter your CC info.

You have to type the code into the red box on the shopping cart page, and after applying the code, it should reload the checkout page and either say "coupon applied" in the red box below where you entered the code, or "invalid code" if its not a good code. You wont see it applied to the total in the cart until you get to the checkout page where you enter your CC info.

It is because of that red box to type in the promo code that I looked all over their site for a promo code. I still have to wonder why a third party site has Midway USA codes?

I’ve used gift certificates and promo codes on other sites before, and they never show up till you get to the checkout page.

It is because of that red box to type in the promo code that I looked all over their site for a promo code. I still have to wonder why a third party site has Midway USA codes?

I’ve used gift certificates and promo codes on other sites before, and they never show up till you get to the checkout page.

It seems that midway doesn't like to give out their codes too easily. But all the codes on that 3rd party site come from user submissions that find them elsewhere, such as emails and mailers.

It seems that midway doesn't like to give out their codes too easily. But all the codes on that 3rd party site come from user submissions that find them elsewhere, such as emails and mailers.

Now that I think about it, Glock Talk will offer a promo code for Midway USA once in a while. I’ve ordered from Midway a few times, and can’t remember ever getting an email with a promo code. Just seems weird that they can be found on a third party site, and of course, a site I get a link to just hours After I placed an order with midway.

every time I order anything online I always first google (website name) coupon codes

It takes a couple minutes to search at most, sometimes I can get some great codes and save 10% or more or free shipping, other times nothing.. IMO its worth the time to check to save a couple bucks.

every time I order anything online I always first google (website name) coupon codes

It takes a couple minutes to search at most, sometimes I can get some great codes and save 10% or more or free shipping, other times nothing.. IMO its worth the time to check to save a couple bucks.

Thanks. Good tip. I just tried Cabelas and Midway: both had multiple discounts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top