JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got 3 of the Ruger 10/22 mags and the Tru-glo optic.

Noisy,
If your after quantities of that stuff (S&B 9mm) with cheap shipping try Surplus Ammo:

9mm Luger, 9x19mm, 9mm Para

They are out of Washington and the stuff shows up in just a couple of days. $190 for 1,000 rounds $375 for 2,000 rounds

Or you can by it locally for $9.99 at Northwest Armory in Milwaukie. That's their everyday price.

Noisy,
If your after quantities of that stuff (S&B 9mm) with cheap shipping try Surplus Ammo:

9mm Luger, 9x19mm, 9mm Para

They are out of Washington and the stuff shows up in just a couple of days. $190 for 1,000 rounds $375 for 2,000 rounds

I find that Midway's shipping charges are ridiculously high. I was going to buy some 45cal bullets from them a few weeks ago but they were going to charge me double (for shipping) what another place charges. Difference was over $100 and both places would ship USPS fix rate boxes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top