JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved here from Middle Tn.

Avid (or rabid, depending on how you see things) shooter, hunter. Just found this site and looking forward to many hours of trolling classifieds and forums.

Tim

Welcome to Oregon! I moved here in 1993 and now can't imagine living anywhere else, although the political state of this state is terrible for guys like us. A constant battle to preserve our God-given rights that are guaranteed under the constitution.

I grew up in Lebanon, graduated from there. I have a lot family still in the area, from Lebanon, Woodbury, Murfreesboro, Manchester and Tullahoma. All over the mid state really.

I would have to add.. Tn. can not compare in scenery by a long shot. From the time we came in to Wyoming on the way here, I was hooked. The closer we got, the nicer it was.

Homesick? Go to Carl's JR for breakfast.
You can get the same biscuits and gravy there that they serve at Hardee's as the two chains have become one......

;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you said Biscuits & Gravy!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG. I have B&G in my veins!!! & Bacon......
Welcome my Southern brother, i was raised in GA, NC, Ms & Fl but not necessarily in that order. ;)

PS: whatever you do do not EVER fish for steelhead, you will never leave the PNW. :eek::eek::eek::D

Welcome to the site and the great Pacific NW! It's a great place to be, save for the current political climate, but that aside, there are many, many great people in the NW! We would certainly appreciate it if you and your wife would be sure to vote pro-gun when the elections roll around. Enjoy the state and the site!

Welcome to the site and the great Pacific NW! It's a great place to be, save for the current political climate, but that aside, there are many, many great people in the NW! We would certainly appreciate it if you and your wife would be sure to vote pro-gun when the elections roll around. Enjoy the state and the site!

That is a no brainer for me.
Outside of her stint in the Army the wife was not much in to guns.

Until....

Let's just say I may have created a monster..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top