JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This weekend is the free fishing weekend, and I thought it might be fun to share fishing spots you know of!
My brother is taking his two little ones for their first time, and dosn't know of any areas in and around the Salem area, so any recommendations would be appreciated!
If it were Big Water Salmon Steelhead, or Boat fishing, I have that covered, but Honestly, I don't know of any areas that would be good for little ones going out for their first fish, so I turn to you fine folks!
Ideally it would be in a nice park with plenty of room and other things to do, but i'm not picky!

This weekend is the free fishing weekend, and I thought it might be fun to share fishing spots you know of!
My brother is taking his two little ones for their first time, and dosn't know of any areas in and around the Salem area, so any recommendations would be appreciated!
If it were Big Water Salmon Steelhead, or Boat fishing, I have that covered, but Honestly, I don't know of any areas that would be good for little ones going out for their first fish, so I turn to you fine folks!
Ideally it would be in a nice park with plenty of room and other things to do, but i'm not picky!

Here's a link that will take you to where trout are stocked for the public. Hope you can find a place close to you! :)

Here's a link that will take you to where trout are stocked for the public. Hope you can find a place close to you! :)

QUOTE]

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top