JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hey friends. I'm in the market for a mid to high tier AR15 complete. I have always had parts rifles and there is nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to have a nice "can do anything" rifle that I can be proud to own. Daniel Defense, Barret Rec 7, BCM, so on so forth.
16" barrel, free floating hand guard, so on so forth.
I'm negotiable on price but ideally would like to stay around 1500-1600.
I'd also like to stay near Portland/Beaverton/Gresham areas.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You can't go wrong with an Lwrc piston gun. It can be done well within your price point and will do Anything you want it to. Once you go piston, it is hard to go back to di. Cleaner rifle, less maintenance and cleaning, utter reliability. Mine eats Any ammo, I have an m6a2, some of the new ones have adjustable gas blocks for suppressors, spiral fluted barrels for heat disapation and weight savings, and cool factor for me, lol

You can't go wrong with an Lwrc piston gun. It can be done well within your price point and will do Anything you want it to. Once you go piston, it is hard to go back to di. Cleaner rifle, less maintenance and cleaning, utter reliability. Mine eats Any ammo, I have an m6a2, some of the new ones have adjustable gas blocks for suppressors, spiral fluted barrels for heat disapation and weight savings, and cool factor for me, lol
I certainly don't disagree but I haven't seen a LWRC inside my budget!

I saw a few 6920 for $1100 recently in my area. Not a bad price considering Colt Defense stopped selling them commercially. I would definitely consider them to be mid tier, but I honestly would prefer a Colt Defense over pretty much anything for defense.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top