JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 3.39.15 PM.png
This is a screen shot, but he has more to say and shoot.

Last Edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you intended to embed a video. If so, it didn't work. You did, however, catch Mr. Jerry in a pose that sums up my thoughts on the 30 SC. "What the hell for?"

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you intended to embed a video. If so, it didn't work. You did, however, catch Mr. Jerry in a pose that sums up my thoughts on the 30 SC. "What the hell for?"
Yeah, it was a screen shot, but it was up for about 1/2 second, so tough to capture. Will link it.

Oh yeah, Imma gonna git me one to go with my .45 GAP, .357 Sig and .32 NAA. :s0005:
Wait long enough, or until the nation devolves into chaos - you'll get your money back!
Personally, I think they should have called it the .30 Carbine Carry. Gonna be cornfusion no matter.

Last Edited:
If a factory Glock comes out in this, I'll be in line to buy. Don't care if it's 43 or 34 size, I do not like the current offerings and won't spend my money on a gun I already decided I don't like. The up side seems to be very similar to 9mm power with greater than 9mm capacity so I'm interested in a test drive

Oh, and I own a .357 Sig Glock and am looking for a .45 GAP, too

Too loud. They shoulda made it so you could shoot a less powerful cartridge out of it also like .327 Federal magnum can also shoot and carry .32 fudwince rounds.. then it'd be great.

Lol

I would caution catching Jerry's enthusiasm, as while he is an amazing shooter, he is also sponsored heavily by Smith and Wesson (i.e. Shill) and I have seen him rave over sponsored products that were, in my opinion at least, not that special. I would file this in that category. Don't get me wrong, choices are nice, and this is another reasonable carry option. I was going to cite 356 TSW as example of what can happen with new calibers if they loose support and the guns become worthless, but hey, looks like they are bringing it back

I would caution catching Jerry's enthusiasm, as while he is an amazing shooter, he is also sponsored heavily by Smith and Wesson (i.e. Shill) and I have seen him rave over sponsored products that were, in my opinion at least, not that special. I would file this in that category. Don't get me wrong, choices are nice, and this is another reasonable carry option. I was going to cite 356 TSW as example of what can happen with new calibers if they loose support and the guns become worthless, but hey, looks like they are bringing it back
Well, you note the "Why" screenshot that was his way of asking the question without asking the question. The caliber is heavily targeted at female shooters, so the point is mostly moot.

I agree that it should be noted that Jerry is a paid shooter for S & W, and taken as such.
But even then, it did not seem to me that Jerry was real enthusiastic about the new cartridge. Kind of did what he was obligated to as a member of "Team S & W".

Major engineering money is spent on making semi-autos more 'small hand friendly' - both in ergonomics and in slide operating force. The .30 Super offers less momentum, less recoil impulse, hence a lower-rate slide spring necerssary for reliable operation. This caters to a growing market of armed women who like to remain alive. And enjoy life while doing so.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top