JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For anyone considering a break on an AR consider the Miculek. I put one on my gun this past week and I will say it makes a HUGE difference. Recoil was not much more than a .22 on steroids and off hand I can easily stay on target with double taps and fast shooting. Other brakes cost a substantial amount of money and wont always provide the same results. The miculek is a very cost effective and money well spent to reduce recoil and muzzle jump.

I found that Midway had these brakes for the best price of anywhere that I found them.

to the shooter not much. With ear protection I can barely tell a difference. I had someone else shoot my gun and I stood directy to the side where all the blast was and it was still not much louder than catching a good blast of any other gun. I always wear protection so I dont care or notice. You definately dont feel it like with some other brakes that make muzzle blast come strait back at you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top