Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $500 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Summer Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Do you like BBQ, prizes, and keeping our public lands clean? Help us clean up Mt Hood today from 9am to 1pm!
    Dismiss Notice

Miculek AR 15 muzzle brake review

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by finch6013, Jul 3, 2009.

1. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

For anyone considering a break on an AR consider the Miculek. I put one on my gun this past week and I will say it makes a HUGE difference. Recoil was not much more than a .22 on steroids and off hand I can easily stay on target with double taps and fast shooting. Other brakes cost a substantial amount of money and wont always provide the same results. The miculek is a very cost effective and money well spent to reduce recoil and muzzle jump.

I found that Midway had these brakes for the best price of anywhere that I found them.

2. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

How much louder is it now?

3. finch6013

to the shooter not much. With ear protection I can barely tell a difference. I had someone else shoot my gun and I stood directy to the side where all the blast was and it was still not much louder than catching a good blast of any other gun. I always wear protection so I dont care or notice. You definately dont feel it like with some other brakes that make muzzle blast come strait back at you.

4. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

5. finch6013

yes that is the one. Again, a GREAT comp for a fraction of the price.