JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this knife after a week of searching to find one in stock with the intent of using it for daily carry, but I have decided it is just too big for me. This knife is in perfect/new condition and comes with everything it would come with new (box, sheath, key for switching to d/a to manual only). I am looking to get $450 for it. I am located in Gresham, OR and I work right next to the PDX airport by cascade station so I could bring it there if that is more convenient for you. You can call/text me at 503-806-5579, or pm me. It will only let me upload 5 pictures, so if you want a pic of something else, let me know and I can email it to you. I am not really looking for any trades right now, just cash (if you have something you think I will not be able to pass up, feel free to send me the offer, but know I am really looking for cash). Thanks!

Here is a link to more info and a video: http://www.bladehq.com/item--Microtech-Select-Fire-Dual-Action--9544

-Gavin

photo 1 (1).jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2 (1).jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top