JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Zip Code
Microtech Exocet - OTF Automatic Knife (1.9" Black DLC)

• Black DLC finished, CA legal dagger blade made from premium stainless steel.
  • Thumb slide opener that offers snappy double-action.
  • Black-anodized aluminum handle with bronze hardware.
  • Wide pocket clip with a bronze finish.
  • Signature Series packaging

IMG_1994.jpg IMG_1995.jpg IMG_1996.jpg IMG_1997.jpg IMG_1998.jpg IMG_1999.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Microtech Exocet - OTF Automatic Knife (1.9" Black DLC)

• Black DLC finished, CA legal dagger blade made from premium stainless steel.
  • Thumb slide opener that offers snappy double-action.
  • Black-anodized aluminum handle with bronze hardware.
  • Wide pocket clip with a bronze finish.
  • Signature Series packaging

View attachment 1423842 View attachment 1423843 View attachment 1423844 View attachment 1423845 View attachment 1423846 View attachment 1423847
Offers or trades consido??
Thanks
John

Hey Ben,
Will my last offer work for you?
John
Sorry for the late response, I can do $175. I live in Port Orchard and don't mind meeting someplace not so far away or I can ship (you would need to cover the $10.20 priority small box). If we meet in person, cash please. If you want it shipped, I do Cash App.
Ben

Sorry for the late response, I can do $175. I live in Port Orchard and don't mind meeting someplace not so far away or I can ship (you would need to cover the $10.20 priority small box). If we meet in person, cash please. If you want it shipped, I do Cash App.
Ben
I'm pretty much grounded...wife recouperating from brain anuresym and needs all the help sh can get. So I'm good with 185.20....can you do Zelle?

65 Miles, long way. If you can get a Cash App setup, I can get it in the mail tomorrow before the Post Office closes at 1:00 p.m.
Text me at: 360-286-5406
r/
Ben

How about meet in Silverdale if I can get someone to sit in? Look, I'm really OK if you want to just forget this and relist it. I probably would. Nice piece and great price…it will sell.

How about meet in Silverdale if I can get someone to sit in? Look, I'm really OK if you want to just forget this and relist it. I probably would. Nice piece and great price…it will sell.
Silverdale is fine, or even Poulsbo, I work at Keyport so I'm in the area often. If you can work something out, I'll meet you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top