Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech, Al Mar, TOPS, Wilson Combat knives for sale

Discussion in 'Edged Weapon Classifieds' started by schwag, Dec 1, 2013.

1. schwag

schwag Sherwood Member

Selling the following; shipping included in full price.

Microtech HALO III Tanto OTF Automatic, with kydex sheath. Excellent Condition; never used, carried or sharpened. $475 obo

TOPS Showdown Delta with backstrap serrations, and camo finish New in nylon sheath with kydex insert $225 obo

Wilson Combat #1 Tactical New with kydex sheath and padded case. $500 obo

Al Mar Original, Seki Japan, Pre-Production numbered 168/200, SERE 6 model with original sheath and stone. Sharpened by previous owner. Sheath has one broken snap, but it is original. Very collectible $400 obo

Photo upload is not cooperating. I can send photo directly, if interested.

2. 30brandon

30brandon Lynnwood New Member

Would you be interested in a trade for your Wilson knife?

I have a like new iMac Dual Core Computer. It is a 20 inch screen and comes with both a wireless and wired keyboards and mice. It works great, but I got a larger one and this was was relegated to the closet.

Could we work out a deal?

3. schwag

schwag Sherwood Member

No thx

4. dheil44

dheil44 New Member

Is the Halo III still for sale?

5. dheil44

dheil44 New Member

What type of blade finish does it have (satin, stonewashed, etc.) and is it plain edge or serrated? Do you have the original box and paperwork? Could you send me a couple of pics?