JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling the following; shipping included in full price.

Microtech HALO III Tanto OTF Automatic, with kydex sheath. Excellent Condition; never used, carried or sharpened. $475 obo

TOPS Showdown Delta with backstrap serrations, and camo finish New in nylon sheath with kydex insert $225 obo

Wilson Combat #1 Tactical New with kydex sheath and padded case. $500 obo

Al Mar Original, Seki Japan, Pre-Production numbered 168/200, SERE 6 model with original sheath and stone. Sharpened by previous owner. Sheath has one broken snap, but it is original. Very collectible $400 obo

Photo upload is not cooperating. I can send photo directly, if interested.

Would you be interested in a trade for your Wilson knife?

I have a like new iMac Dual Core Computer. It is a 20 inch screen and comes with both a wireless and wired keyboards and mice. It works great, but I got a larger one and this was was relegated to the closet.

Could we work out a deal?

What type of blade finish does it have (satin, stonewashed, etc.) and is it plain edge or serrated? Do you have the original box and paperwork? Could you send me a couple of pics?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top