JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm against having any computer chips placed in my organic body. I don't wanna be a borg! :s0086:

Come on, you know you want to be assimilated! :D

Atroxus: I want nothing more than to be able to protect my family but chips are nothing but an intrusion (as, once mandated, they wont stop with just the criminals). Were I a chipped criminal and I successfully escaped confinement, the first thing I'd do is dig the chip out. A nice sharp knife and a bottle of whiskey and I am, once again, free to go about being a miscreant.

Just a bad idea all the way around.

This thread is making me hungry!

Pajos008.jpg

1000000000000000000% against it.

Correct me if I'm wrong: but when you sign up for military service you are basically owned by them? They can do what they want with you until your time has passed?

I think that if I was unwillingly chipped:
I would cover my balls and submit myself to a nice EMF. Maybe figure out a way to get it out.

I think that if I was unwillingly chipped:
I would cover my balls and submit myself to a nice EMF. Maybe figure out a way to get it out.

Any doctor could take it out very easily - I think they put 'em in shallow enough that many GP's would be willing and able to do the minor surgery in their neighborhood offices.

If they add an ipod and a game controller the youth of America will be in line in ten seconds.

I read a Harry Harrison sci fi story where the micromachined chips monitored your blood and killed cancer cells, sort of a cool thing.

Then there is the idea that any really advanced intelligent beings will eventually develop technology so fantastic that they will give up the limits of their real bodies and enter into a computer generated virtual reality. No, I don't think they will let you bring your guns!

no chips for anyone, involuntary or voluntary...once it is justified for any group or person, it is only a matter of time until it will be justified for all.

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States".

I would go for this in a heartbeat. but allow me to regress, it shouldn't require any new laws or amendments. exclusions for politicians shouldn't be allowed in any bill and any that exist should be abolished. IMHO

It looks like the US military is in testing of implantation of microchips into soldiers...the UK is 'chipping' prisoners now..hospitals are evidently doing this for certain patients...some asylums are doing this, as the doors auto lock when a patient comes up to a door....

Personally, I am somewhat on the fence...I don't want to be 'chipped' but I think there are a ton of peeps who should be....

Maybe 'chip' those with an IQ below 130?

You realize that 95% of the population is below 130 right?

As much as the idea sounds good for criminals/sexual predators I'd have to say NO for everyone. We can not let this "camels nose into the tent". Like someone else said - that once it's OK for one group it won't be far off till they think everyone should have one.

The risk is to high.

Remember it was promised that Social Security numbers were NEVER going to be used for identification. Yeah right!

I think if I was King of the World I would chip everyone...

It's an assault to privacy, I know, but people as a general rule are so stupid they need to be managed. Their feelings, gripes and opinions are irrelevent. They are there to pay taxes, work, produce, and provide entertainment and resources for me. Chipping is a very efficient way to accomplish that goal.

I would give the option to those that strenuously object to chipping to appeal implantation under the following conditions:

- They must be female and smoking hot
- They must look good in a thong
- They must want to have sex with me.

I think if I was King of the World I would chip everyone...

It's an assault to privacy, I know, but people as a general rule are so stupid they need to be managed. Their feelings, gripes and opinions are irrelevent. They are there to pay taxes, work, produce, and provide entertainment and resources for me. Chipping is a very efficient way to accomplish that goal.

I would give the option to those that strenuously object to chipping to appeal implantation under the following conditions:

- They must be female and smoking hot
- They must look good in a thong
- They must want to have sex with me.
Their feelings, gripes and opinions are irrelevent.

Speaking of which.......................

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads