JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
It looks like the US military is in testing of implantation of microchips into soldiers...the UK is 'chipping' prisoners now..hospitals are evidently doing this for certain patients...some asylums are doing this, as the doors auto lock when a patient comes up to a door....

Personally, I am somewhat on the fence...I don't want to be 'chipped' but I think there are a ton of peeps who should be....

Maybe 'chip' those with an IQ below 130?

That would snare pretty much every "bubba" out there... or was that your point?? :s0114:

I can see it for mental patients with a permanent "disability", sex offenders who the stupid system allows back on the street, and liberal democrats. I mean lets face it, that LAST group needs to be kept track of! :D :s0155: :s0131:

It looks like the US military is in testing of implantation of microchips into soldiers...the UK is 'chipping' prisoners now..hospitals are evidently doing this for certain patients...some asylums are doing this, as the doors auto lock when a patient comes up to a door....

Personally, I am somewhat on the fence...I don't want to be 'chipped' but I think there are a ton of peeps who should be....

Is that your question, for or against? What are you brain dead? No offense intended.
:s0112:

I am 100% for all people working for the government being chipped. We need to keep close watch on those people.

jj

Learn more about these vile implants: www.spychips.com, or www.antichips.com
Do a little further research and see that some of these chips have arsenic in them or some other drug that when release, either by tampering with the unit or via radio signal, you are incapacitated or just plain dead. I think we need to push to have the 28th Amendment set in place starting tomorrow.

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States".

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
Revelations 13:16-18

Resemblance is too eerie. Getting chipped could be just the first step, just to get us used to the idea, so we don't resist when the time comes.

This is a topic that I am on the fence about. At times I think that having a locator chip implanted in dangerous criminals might be nice so they can be located if they escape, or go somewhere they shouldn't(like a sex offender hanging around near a school). The thought of LEOs/government being able to track the location and who knows what else of every US citizen scares me though. I have also considered getting some kind of GPS tracking bracelet or anklet for my son in case he was ever kidnapped, but something like that could be removed if a kidnapper found it. A chip would solve that problem, but I have a hard time justifying making that decision for my child. Sure it would make me more comfortable knowing I could find him quickly, but then again it's my job to be vigilant and watch out for my children. :huh:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top