JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know why this little guy makes me smile so much.

I've got a M85 556 AK. Never owned a 7.62x39 AK.

This guy looks like a lot of fun.

Perfect pack gun. Or trunk gun.

Probably loud AF.

Anyone here have one?

Opinions?

micro_angle.png

The micro draco is a fun gun and its on the shortlist for a hiking gun. That, or the regular draco. The local shop had one you could rent, I would need a brace adapter for it IMHO.

Can they adapt a brace to it? If so it could be wicked. :)
Yes, there are adapters made for AK pistols. Though dracos have a harder trunnion than the Zastava AK pistols.

So the micro has a 6" barrel and the mini has a 7.75"

Maybe the mini might be a little better choice.

Only a 2" overall length vs the two.

645208m5_ts.jpg

The micro with this rail and a high power green laser would be a great little combo.

wm_7815326.jpg

Apparently this is an older model that they no longer make.

I own a bone-stock Draco pistol and an SBR'd DRACO (before pistol braces were a thing), and trying to get good enough to hit anything past 20'-30' with any modicum if efficacy with the bone-stock Draco pistol takes a LOT of practice ammo.

It's fine for room-2-room point shooting, or as a (very) close-in PDW. My SBR on the other hand? SCHWING!

IMHO- whether a Draco or mini-Draco either install a brace, or SBR it. As mentioned, the rear trunion in Draco's are SUPER hard, and I wound up breaking off a steel tap trying to thread a hole for the buttstock when I was SBRing mine... had to buy a new one along with a replacement rivet kit and river setter from AKbuilder.com.... LOL!

E2F6C16B-38E7-434A-8A27-38D92261A88B.jpeg
E29AC17D-9E89-40EF-9EC9-9FD71C6E2B5C.jpeg 47EDA76A-F8EB-441B-A639-E4A1390F5F81.jpeg

Last Edited:
An OA-93 has a 6.6'' barrel. And sends M193 rounds down range at 2225FPS with a large fire ball. And they are accurate.
But this little 7.72x39 may have a bit better performance with it's heavier ammo?

Last Edited:
I own a bone-stock Draco pistol and an SBR'd DRACO (before pistol braces were a thing), and trying to get good enough to hit anything past 20'-30' with any modicum if efficacy with the bone-stock Draco pistol takes a LOT of practice ammo.

It's fine for room-2-room point shooting, or as a (very) close-in PDW. My SBR on the other hand? SCHWING!

IMHO- whether a Draco or mini-Draco either install a brace, or SBR it. As mentioned, the rear trunion in Draco's are SUPER hard, and I wound up breaking off a steel tap trying to thread a hole for the buttstock when I was SBRing mine... had to buy a new one along with a replacement rivet kit and river setter from from AKbuilder.com.... LOL!

View attachment 507916
View attachment 507914 View attachment 507915
Somehow an AK always looks better to me with wood furniture on it. Same with pump shotguns.

An OA-93 has a 6.6'' barrel. And sends M193 rounds down range at 2225FPS with a large fire ball. And they are accurate.
But this little 7.72x39 may have a bit better performance with it's heavier ammo?
Interesting.

I still like the AK for the smile factor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top