JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget the Taurus TCP either. Less $$ than the others and is a decent gun.

+1

I picked up a new Stainless Slide TCP for $260 (all transfer fees included) off of Gunbroker, and of the 3 micro pocket pistols, the TCP has the smoothest trigger of the bunch. It is the same size as the LCP or P3AT +/- 1 oz. It has the most comfortable grip, slide locks back after last shot, the Ruger and KT don't do that, plus you 2 mags instead of one, and a belt holster that resembles a PDA holder. It is also the first Taurus completely "MADE IN THE USA".

Whether you get a TCP, LCP, or P3AT, you will get a reliable, easily concealed pocket pistol. My TCP has been 100% reliable so far, and I trust it enough to carry.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I carry a Micro Eagle, with hydra shok, for my summer ensemble. Fits perfect in a Bulldog Nylon Black Ambi Cell Phone Holster w/ Belt Loop & Clip. Looks like a smart phone case. Get a small piece of black nylon and cover up the 2 holes in the bottom.
<broken link removed>
It shoots great and I like the weight. The guy above is right, when empty it is still a weapon.
I was carrying a Sig 230. Very accurate and concealable, but a larger gun.
For my winter ensemble, I carry a Kimber 1911 Ultra CDP. I would also recommend it. There is a bright side to winter and jackets...

If you want something that you can carry no matter what your are wearing or doing get an LCP. Even if its not something you carry often it helps ensure that you do 100% of the time. Mine shoots like a mini champ and fills its niche just right.

I can't speak for the MDE but I can for other DE models as I previously owned two. One was a Baby Eagle compact and quite simply one of the best guns I have ever owned. My only complaint was the fact it was a compact and I never got use to the short grip, even with the mag extension. While I will always be a fan of all DE guns my recent experience with CZ is also positive and you might want to add them to the mix before you decide. I have not held one but I really like the looks of the CZ compacts.