JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey man, TB is the ONLY fast food I'll eat. And even that is quite rare, more out of necessity while on a road trip or something. I'll take non-deep-fried food any chance I get. :D
I'll take $3 worth of Jack In The Crack fried tacos... $0.50 ea.... best dog meat you can get anywhere!!!

That's pretty much ALL deep fried fast food for me. Hence why I don't eat it. Well that and I don't want the free heart disease they serve with every meal. :D
McD burgers are not deep fried...

We are told we have stress and are treated unfairly for so long it's filtered through to practically all school and college aged kids. Not all are affected but those who are suffer to extremes.

It's not just kids but they only have limited ways to act out. Too bad in this case, other kids took note but the faculty ignored it. What's worse, teachers putting hands on kids or waiting for the next tragedy? When I was in Jr high 76-79, we had several illegal guns from 12-15 yo (we had one 17yo in the 9th grade) on campus but surprisingly no shootings at school. After school off campus there were plenty.

We had respect for our teachers and coaches. We'd seen them respond to bad kids. One day in band some unknown kid walks in and grabs a saxophone from the rack and tries to walk out. The band teacher grabs the kid in a headlock and walks him to the office. "Keep playing". Another class, a kid swings at a male teacher who in turns, politely slams him against the wall and hauls him too the office. No one thought of on campus shootings in retaliation.

If you are of the oppressed sort you can get bailed out same day after a mass school shooting and it gets buried in the media.

Oh crap, I'm dumb. The Oxford one is safe, no violence. I thought I was responding to the cop shooting. Very violent.
So, if I'm reading this correctly, your opening with a double entendre was accidental and you did not intend to provide a double negative, but rather used the double negative in a redundant fashion to further provide insight into the extra, additional negative value of safety. Thus the double negative was instead a multiplier of the negative value of the content provided.

So, if I'm reading this correctly, your opening with a double entendre was accidental and you did not intend to provide a double negative, but rather used the double negative in a redundant fashion to further provide insight into the extra, additional negative value of safety. Thus the double negative was instead a multiplier of the negative value of the content provided.
I hate you.

Another parent supplies Little Johnny a firearm to take to school.

Thank the Gun Owner for this one, no different than Sandy Hook.

Like the dude that wasted the Baby Daddy.

We are our own worst enemy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads