JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Public school has been a sh* show for years now. Our girls couldn't wait to graduate. The types of things they were seeing and dealing with every day made what I dealt with in the early 1990's seem like amateur hour. No way the immature brain of an adolescent can handle that stuff every day for years on end without incurring some damage.

I wish it would have NEVER happened - regardless of the guns or mags used.

Lets consider the sadness, pain and suffering the affected will have to endure as opposed to thinking about the guns used.
I will let you deal with the sadness, pain and suffering. My ability to deal with those feelings was used up during the last inauguration.

I'm waiting for the gun control talks to start up. Happens every time.

Condolences to the families. :(

I'm waiting for the gun control talks to start up. Happens every time.

Condolences to the families. :(
I am sure his speechwriter is working feverishly putting something together to denounce guns. The trouble for the speechwriter is putting something together that he will be able to say without too much difficulty.

Public school has been a sh* show for years now. Our girls couldn't wait to graduate. The types of things they were seeing and dealing with every day made what I dealt with in the early 1990's seem like amateur hour. No way the immature brain of an adolescent can handle that stuff every day for years on end without incurring some damage.
Can u elaborate plz on types of stuff u r talking about? We are weighing options for our kid's future schooling and also locations to move to (schools play a major role in choice of location). Thanks!

Doesn't really matter what was used. The anti's will do what they always do, go after the millions of other people in the U.S. who didn't shoot anyone today in retaliation for the one freak who did.
One also has to consider the timing and context of these events and what will be played up by the news media. Consider the coming mid-terms and the recent calls for election audits in Michigan. You can bet the usual players in MSM will be dancing on graves before sundown.

Sounds like some kids knew if was going to happen and stayed home. Semi auto handgun 15-20 casings found.

8850DBCA-2D9B-424E-9274-85307C2A10C4.jpeg D958ED62-9E7F-45B2-8F2F-9A1A47C92511.jpeg 095D88DC-591B-4E0B-BCE1-08025FD05910.jpeg

Can u elaborate plz on types of stuff u r talking about? We are weighing options for our kid's future schooling and also locations to move to (schools play a major role in choice of location). Thanks!
Everyone knows about the cyberbullying. But there are also illicit pictures. Webcam workers. Pills. People stay up all night gaming and fall asleep in class. A big chunk of the homework assignments are plagiarized from the internet. They keep lowering the bar and still kids are struggling to graduate.

A lot of kids are heavily medicated for depression and anxiety. They had two suicides the year our youngest graduated. FWIW I went through 4 years of high school with zero suicides.

I'm trying to keep it PG by not going into detail, but that's a thumbnail sketch. School is not a good place to be right now.

Last Edited:
Hey man, TB is the ONLY fast food I'll eat. And even that is quite rare, more out of necessity while on a road trip or something. I'll take non-deep-fried food any chance I get. :D

You eat TB on a road trip?!?!?! You're much braver than I!!!!

The only trip I'd be taking is to the crapper. :s0108:
His car is converted to methane.

(OK, that's the ONLY joke I'm making in this thread!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top