JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Simple way to deal with school shooters. Immediate transfer to federal facility and 3 days to have trial using a 3 judge panel. Two options, guilty or not guilty. No "insanity" option. No consideration of age.
Guilty verdict means they put a hood on them and walk them out the back door to a hanging tree (or other standardized method of execution).
Federal gag order on the name, only allowing the media to say "a school shooter stood trial and was executed today".

This country needs to stop being kind to criminals and the media needs to stop trying to make them famous.

Last Edited:
Duh......shooting up a school and mass murder would be......

CRAZY.

Aloha, Mark
Fine! As long as he is never released and is not allowed to procreate.
People that can't live civilized in a civilized society need to be removed from that society. It's very simple

I see more oppressive red flag laws coming.
And more people being convinced to become Stazi in this country. I am horrified by what happened but we know full well that this will be nothing more than what the gun grabbers can use to further take away our rights and turn people against firearm owners.

The MURDERER is crazy like a fox.

I do NOT think that he was insane at the time.

He planned it all ahead of time. (His parents knew how he was too. LOOK at the backgrounds of the parents and their telephones and blogs - comments.)

He is using this as an EXCUSE in my opinion.

I think that sane AND, ahem, cough, cough, so called (!?!) insane people who commit MURDER should get the death penalty at ANY AGE.

They should be hung OR shot by a firing squad using 30-30 Win ammunition.

NO gas chamber, no electric chair and no needle like you put an old or young, faithful and VERY sick or dying dog to sleep.

I think that if you really want CRIME TO STOP - you have to stop the CRIMINAL and put them down like a rabid dog especially if they are MURDERERS and repeat VIOLENT OFFENDERS. This goes for FIRST TIME murderers too - one victim or more than one victim.

ALL of the Ds and Rs including the grifters, Jarvanka, who whispered into Trump's ear about criminal justice reform only made matters worse. There are grifters and con artists in BOTH parties as I have always said.
Some of the dirt bags that they LET OUT OF JAIL right after TRUMP let the one woman OUT of jail were cold blooded - hard core criminals and ONE man if not more than that one man IMMEDIATELY GOT OUT OF JAIL, committed more crimes and murdered ONE person if not more. IT was all over the news!

NO thank you, Trump! NO thank you, Biden! NO thank you, all of you supporters on the RIGHT and LEFT who support all of this SALAMI out there in criminal la la land!

NO excuses should be made for the HARD CORE first time or constant repeat offenders when it comes to having a SANE and SAFE SOCIETY.

Side note and speaking of GUNS... sigh.

What happened to Biden's PUNK son?

He is a known on the SLY but not convicted criminal in my opinion in the international/national financial world, pervert, drug addicted, drunk, traitor - bribe money, tax evader - on the .gov books and all of his ex wives including his dead brother's wife, girl friends, hooker/stripper who had a bas_ kid with him and the tossed gun? Anything yet?! LOL

DID anything happen to HIM or with one of his 'former women' with his TOSSED GUN? I doubt it.

Cate
PS: Pelosi's dirt bag son has had many FORMAL criminal - LARGE financial investigations (FBI, etc.) and, yet, he keeps on not getting charged. Up to 5 or more now? Shady dealings - it must be a BADGE OF HONOR for our con artist leaders and their GRIFTER CHILDREN in both parties! Ugh. Throw in their crooked spouses and other family members - male and female.

Duh......shooting up a school and mass murder would be......

CRAZY.

Aloha, Mark
I laughed my butt off reading his plea the other day in the news.

He is crazy like a fox!

And if anyone thinks that he is 'crazy' maybe they need their heads examined too!

Carefully planned - all of it and the CRIME was totally premeditated.

Cate

I see more oppressive red flag laws coming.
And more people being convinced to become Stazi in this country. I am horrified by what happened but we know full well that this will be nothing more than what the gun grabbers can use to further take away our rights and turn people against firearm owners.
THIS!

And when Trump said to TAKE THE GUNS FIRST among all of his other GUN TALK and other Crazy Land Talk crapola at the large table 9 or so times, over and over again, in the White House with D and R leaders on that one fateful day... he did NOT do the GUN COMMUNITY ANY FAVORS AT ALL!

Right AFTER that meeting, many local and state leaders PASSED MORE GUN LAWS. That is a FACT!

And in fact, even a well known R leader in my state of MT thought that IT WAS A GOOD IDEA - red flag laws.
But that R politician - a man and OTHER Rs who KISS Trump's behind would say and pass anything that their 'god' says or wants. Of course, when they run for office AGAIN be it a R or D - they say more salami and contradict aka LIE about what is ON RECORD - film/sound about what they previously stated and VOTED FOR or promoted!

Ugh.

If any of you out there doubt what TRUMP SAID in that WH meeting where old Diane F. was getting orgasmic about with TRUMP'S OWN WORDS about taking the guns first and other GUN BS STUFF... it was on You Tube and Cspan - the ENTIRE meeting at the WH around that large table with MANY Rs and Ds present. We watched it LIVE and I personally watched it numerous times with NO cut outs of film or sound.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top