JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Right now president Trump should be filling out the paper work to have every judge that blocked his travel ban to be impeached they should be cleaning out there desk as we speak stabbing ruled terrorist attack in Flint Michigan Muslim from Canada

Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online

"...authorities said there's no indication that Ftouhi was connected to any international terror organization, or that he was part of any wider plot"

Of course not...they can know those things within the first 15 minutes to reassure the sheep.
Just watched the news he yelled Alla Akbar as he stabbed him I know the travel ban would not have stopped him coming from Canada but IT'S COMING SEAL THE BORDERS NORTH AND SOUTH EAST AND WEST AND DON'T FORGET TO CARRY YOUR GUN

I kinda take this Canada thing seriously because I live in Anacortes WA 58 mile 's driving from Canada LOL BUT ABOUT 40 MILES BY BOAT and if the coast guard don't stop you coming in you can drive your boat to the dock Three blocks from my house mmmmmmm just with in sniper range HEHEH

That's getting off to easy.
Lol just had this conversation yesterday with my mom and my nephew my old 71 year old mom still says I would shoot them in the leg lol my 15 year old nephew has heard me say it enough lol HE TOLD HER NO GRANDMA IT'S TWO TOO THE CHEST ONE IN THE HEAD LOL I TAUGHT HIM WELL

If the government would raise the bag limits I fine with that lol I got plenty of freezer space and I know a spot to dig a hole and I have access to a fishing boat cement is cheap

Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online

"...authorities said there's no indication that Ftouhi was connected to any international terror organization, or that he was part of any wider plot"

Of course not...they can know those things within the first 15 minutes to reassure the sheep.

So.... Islam in general isn't a terror organization, or a terror plot... denial isn't just a river in an Islamic country. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top