JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was taught that if you think your going to get in a fight by going down that alley find another path or accept that you may end up in a fight and the consequences of such.

I was taught that it's my alley too, and that I shouldn't be afraid to go where I want to. But then, my dad was a chief of police and I was the youngest of 4 brothers with reputations. I grew up in Stockton, CA. Yep that Stockton:
stockton cops.jpg

I learned growing up that situational awareness is vital, and it has to be constant. I am constantly assessing the appearance and actions of everyone around me, looking for aberrations that would indicate that something out of the ordinary may be going down. I learned to recognize hookers and junkies, and bullies and gang members, and let me tell you, it's not always as obvious as you might think.

The other half of that is looking like you (1) know what you are doing, and (2) can take care of yourself. You don't walk into Ziegler's pool hall and stand in the doorway looking confused. You walk in, you look around, you take a seat at the bar and order a beer. You notice who's who and what's what as you take those first sips.

But would I have done what Strickland did? Not on your life. The deck is stacked in Portland. It's an oozing pimple on the a$$ of Oregon. There are better ways to expend your political energies.

I don't go looking for trouble if there are other options apparently I am just not as tough as some of you guys are. Seems pushing limits is part of being a tough guy around here. There are times you have to fight but I hope to make those times rarer as I get older and smarter.

And the protesters who actually injured LEO and threw lit flares into a police car and into a target store full of people will get a slap on the wrist. Welcome to Portland.

And the protesters who actually injured LEO and threw lit flares into a police car and into a target store full of people will get a slap on the wrist. Welcome to Portland.
And here I thought arson and attempted arson were serious crimes... See what happens when extreme left wingnuts are in charge...

Perhaps Mike should have thrown lit flares at his assailants, cause there doesn't seem to be any criminal charges for those tossing about lit flares in Portland or Multnomah county...

What a sorry state of affairs...

And here I thought arson and attempted arson were serious crimes... See what happens when extreme left wingnuts are in charge...

Perhaps Mike should have thrown lit flares at his assailants, cause there doesn't seem to be any criminal charges for those tossing about lit flares in Portland or Multnomah county...

What a sorry state of affairs...
Agree,

And some gun owners dont see the connection here with gun rights. Recently a guy threw a moltove coctail at a protest, and all he got was probabtion. But Strickland never fired his gun, even though he was assaulted... For filming and exposing the very kind of hypocrisy that lets this stuff happen.

I don't go looking for trouble if there are other options apparently I am just not as tough as some of you guys are. Seems pushing limits is part of being a tough guy around here. There are times you have to fight but I hope to make those times rarer as I get older and smarter.

Or if anything, avoid trouble out of sheer laziness. Being lazy is a way better excuse than being a sissy, right? The lies we tell ourselves.....

I avoid sticker bushes, nettles, rock slides, thin ice, downed powerlines.....

There are things worth fighting for but to me convincing others to think or believe as I do is not worth falling on the proverbial sword. Mocking and insulting others where I put my self In danger and calling it investigative reporting is not worth my time or will it change others beliefs. It's like kicking a hornets nest and complaining when you get stung.

My old man once told me not to try and stick a cockle burr in a wild cats azz. It was never going to work out.

I never really understood that comment and he may have been a couple hours into some homemade loganberry wine at the time, but reading this brought that brief lesson to mind. :)

Again, PDX and other liberal dominated cities have the fix in. It's in their best interests to "selectively enforce" the laws that best serve their agenda. Forget rule of law, it's all about controlling the message to the people, and it's being done by the BROWN SHIRTS! Some of you see the big picture here, and some of you can never see the forest for more then one of two of the trees, and that's fine. There is no Justice in PDX when things of a political nature get upset from the status que, it's getting that suppressed as quickly as possible that is the goal.
Mike will be kept in check long enough to break him and convince him to seek other means. eventually he will be released ( sentence served) and will fade from the scene. it will be just like the Bundiy's and the Mahlur folks, kept on ice for a time to let public opinions fade, then let go! Sad, but this is just the beginnings of worse things yet to come.

He, like the two that took a rifle in tac gear to the police station, need adult supervision. It's a shame to make it to midlife and all the struggles that go with it and toss that away.

If I as a black man, go alone to film a klan rally and, hells bells, the crowd turns against me and I pull out my gun. Am I defending myself or did I eat a bowl of stupid? He exercised several of his rights and sometimes that has consequences

If I as a black man, go alone to film a klan rally and, hells bells, the crowd turns against me and I pull out my gun. Am I defending myself or did I eat a bowl of stupid? He exercised several of his rights and sometimes that has consequences

Then if the klan held a rally in downtown Portland a black reporter should not cover it because the crowd might turn on him or her? Then if they try to defend themselves to prevent being pounded into goo they are at fault and should have their first and second amendment rights taken away? Seriously?

Then if the klan held a rally in downtown Portland a black reporter should not cover it because the crowd might turn on him or her? Then if they try to defend themselves to prevent being pounded into goo they are at fault and should have their first and second amendment rights taken away? Seriously?
:s0101:

Michael was railroaded by the liberal powers responsible for Portland and Multnomah County... Period...

There's was physical assault against Michael, where we the charges against the protesters who decided to lay hands on him....

Skye Fitzgerald should have been arrested and prosecuted for aggravated assault. but that didn't happen. why?

Note that he called Prozanski and Burdick immediately after the assault and theft. Makes you wonder what strings were pulled?

Note that he called Prozanski and Burdick immediately after the assault and theft. Makes you wonder what strings were pulled?
Well that right there tells you all
You need to know about politics and law in Oregon... I'd love to see Jeff Sessions and the Justice Department open an investigation into the goings on in Oregon... Lots of folks would most like face RICO charges...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top