JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...americans-imprisoned-for-nonviolent-offenses/

The most interesting tweet:

In the final tweet, sent at 5:05 a.m, Moore added, "Next demand: Disarm the police. We have a 1/4 billion 2nd amendment guns in our homes 4 protection. We'll survive til the right cops r hired."

If I remember "Bowling for Columbine" correctly he was not happy about the "guns in our homes" ;-) Now he says "we" does this mean to include him and his guns in his home? Fascinating ;-)

Last Edited:
I would suggest to Mr. Moore that he show us the way by disarming and private security guards he has. And he could insist that when he calls 911 that they only dispatch unarmed officers.

Poor Michael is a fervent believer in the cult of victimhood - as he sees it, guns and "income inequality" cause crime and silverware causes obesity.

Michael, put down the fork and step back.

Jim

"Next demand: Disarm the police. We have a 1/4 billion 2nd amendment guns in our homes 4 protection. We'll survive til the right cops r hired." - Michael Moore's tweet

Sounds a bit like a pro-gun statement by Mr. Moore. Kind of like the old, "When seconds count, a cop is minutes away" meaning don't rely upon the police to protect you and yours.

Of course I know he is only using this statement to justify his ridiculous statement to disarm the police. In the end I think he will say anything to get attention, even contradict himself.

Here's an interesting read: "Are Cops Constitutional."

<broken link removed>

Cops are more entitled to personal protection than average citizens. In Medford, OR the cops have an MRAP and, I'm assuming, weapons that the average citizen can't obtain. If there is a threat in Medford requiring that type of response, then I better be getting some hazard pay for living here. I know that police prefer to be more prepared than those they might encounter, so why do I not have that same luxury?

Also, unfortunately it's a cop's job to enforce laws made by corrupt legislators. They will ease their minds by saying "I'm just doing my job," or be convinced that it's in the name of "justice." Sorry if any cops on here are offended, I know that you are probably in the business for noble reasons, but that's exactly what it is, a business. Legislators make laws=more criminals=Nice x-mas bonus for government employees. Funny how that works out for them.

I just can't think of a place in American society to which cops fit in among free people. I'd like all Americans to have to the "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" mentality, and police are just another factor promoting government-dependence with citizens.

Regardless of my opinion on the profession, as I know it won't go away, I still want the men/women in blue (and black, and multicam, etc...) to go home safe each day.

And with that, I conclude my rant.

Here's an interesting read: "Are Cops Constitutional."

<broken link removed>

Cops are more entitled to personal protection than average citizens. In Medford, OR the cops have an MRAP and, I'm assuming, weapons that the average citizen can't obtain. If there is a threat in Medford requiring that type of response, then I better be getting some hazard pay for living here. I know that police prefer to be more prepared than those they might encounter, so why do I not have that same luxury?

Also, unfortunately it's a cop's job to enforce laws made by corrupt legislators. They will ease their minds by saying "I'm just doing my job," or be convinced that it's in the name of "justice." Sorry if any cops on here are offended, I know that you are probably in the business for noble reasons, but that's exactly what it is, a business. Legislators make laws=more criminals=Nice x-mas bonus for government employees. Funny how that works out for them.

I just can't think of a place in American society to which cops fit in among free people. I'd like all Americans to have to the "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" mentality, and police are just another factor promoting government-dependence with citizens.

Regardless of my opinion on the profession, as I know it won't go away, I still want the men/women in blue (and black, and multicam, etc...) to go home safe each day.

And with that, I conclude my rant.

Someone should pack Mr. Moore up with a box of rocks and a big bag o'dicks and deport his arse . . .
oh, I saw this when I googled it- <broken link removed>

Frankly, why does Michael Moore think he can demand ANYTHING? Is he holding a hostage under one of his chins? Really, who screwed up and put him in charge of anything?

More likely, he's just trying to regain a semblance of relevance - it wasn't too long ago that one of the "Occupy" groups was reminding him that he's part of "the 1%" (i.e. the people they plan to rob and kill when they manage to crash the system).

Jim

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top