JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He paid $50K for an M16, silencer, ammo and a bag? The gun store saw "SUCKER" on his forehead.

Plus "It is now locked in a safe and I only use it at the gun range". Where did he use it before???o_O

What I find interesting is.....
.... "The Heat, determined Whiteside didn't break any team rules and he wasn't disciplined for the incident."

Not sure what the writer expected, that there might be a "team rule" prohibiting exercising his right to own a gun, or a "team rule" prohibiting him from being burgled....and, it's pretty much common knowledge that professional sports teams definitely have no rules prohibiting Dumbassery.

Last Edited:
Plus "It is now locked in a safe and I only use it at the gun range". Where did he use it before???

Ummm, looters?

Meanwhile, on more intelligent subjects.... transgenders are allowed to compete in Brazil's Miss BumBum pageant.... notice ALL the contestants have the same dopey look in their eyes.
Miss Bumbum's first transgender contestants spark backlash

I wish they'd stop using terms like "backlash" and "backing the entry"... BTW, that guy Paula is a babe. :eek:

50k is overpriced even for a machine gun.

Summit Gun Broker has a transferable M16 with both 5.56mm and 9x19mm uppers for $19,900.

A guy can get that gun, silencers for each upper, and a few pallets of ammo for 50k.

I'm sure it was a transferable MG. They did say it was an M-16. And those, boys and girls, are MG's. So $50k? Yep!

Knock on him all you want.. But I could only hope more pro NBA players would be into shooting fully auto rifles at the gun range.. Guys like that could donate a lot of money to the cause of protecting our 2A rights.. As well, pro sports players are some of the biggest role models for kids and if they are supporting the RKBA, they will influence a lot more people than your average Joe could. Of course, when idiots leave their $50,000 gun and accessories in their unlocked Rolls Royce, that is really not smart and doesn't exactly do a lot to promote "responsible gun ownership".

It is stupid enough to just leave your Rolls Royce unlocked in a place like Miami. But, to leave your suppressor and Class III rifle sitting in the car unlocked is just ludicrous.. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top