JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not Enough Information ...

He is very lucky not to have been sentenced to 10 years in prison. Emotion and guns do not mix. After the fact observation here, but he should NOT have stepped outside onto his porch with his handgun. That was stupid. Sounds like his macho man ego against "just a woman" got disconnected from his brain? He is very lucky. So is she. Sad all around.

Also sounds like there is much more to this sad story. He also ignored the basic tactic of not making things worse. He could have just not answered the front door. Lots of folks choose to do that when they know there will be an emotional confrontation. This he ignored AND he took his handgun WITH HIM? Against a neighbor he knew? WTF? Not enough info.

Respectfully

So I would like to see a picture of the two. Is this woman like an amazon and the guy some little tiny person or something? What man can't over power a woman if the need arises?

For god sake this guy must be an idiot I say lock him up and throw away the damn key!!!

"Felton answered the door, stepping out onto the front porch to choke the woman with one hand while placing a handgun to her left temple with the other, stating, 'I'll blow your head off,'" the neighbor told police."

This is all I needed to read to decide he got VERY lucky to not have received a harsher sentence.

{Felton answered the door, stepping out onto the front porch to choke the woman with one hand while placing a handgun to her left temple with the other, stating, 'I'll blow your head off,'" the neighbor told police.}

If he did this stupid response #1

{Felton, 41, and his roommate told police the woman attempted to force entry into the home, which she denied.}

They are claiming here the roommate was home, so why was this guy dealing with this woman? Stupid mistake #2

{It was then that Felton fired what he told officials was a "warning shot" into the woman's leg, telling her to go home before Felton called 911, according to the police report. "Boom, I shot the ground," he told police. "I don't know if it went through her leg or ricocheted or what."}

And stupid mistake #3. He is DAMN lucky he did not end up with a lot of time for this. Telling her to go home before he called 911? Then fire?

{Felton answered the door, stepping out onto the front porch to choke the woman with one hand while placing a handgun to her left temple with the other, stating, 'I'll blow your head off,'" the neighbor told police.}

If he did this stupid response #1

{Felton, 41, and his roommate told police the woman attempted to force entry into the home, which she denied.}

They are claiming here the roommate was home, so why was this guy dealing with this woman? Stupid mistake #2

{It was then that Felton fired what he told officials was a "warning shot" into the woman's leg, telling her to go home before Felton called 911, according to the police report. "Boom, I shot the ground," he told police. "I don't know if it went through her leg or ricocheted or what."}

And stupid mistake #3. He is DAMN lucky he did not end up with a lot of time for this. Telling her to go home before he called 911? Then fire?

Kinda the point I was trying to make. Its a guy who opens the door to a woman. You need a gun to get her to go away? o_O Just tell her your going to call 911 and shut the door in her face.

So I would like to see a picture of the two. Is this woman like an amazon and the guy some little tiny person or something? What man can't over power a woman if the need arises?

For god sake this guy must be an idiot I say lock him up and throw away the damn key!!!
"What man can't over power a woman if the need arises?

Have you seen some of the "males" in Portland? And for that matter, some of the women...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top