JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Defensive Battle Ax Use.

bonus: Star Wars makes an appearance.

" playing video games and watching Rick and Morty.

Ball said he had reason to believe the suspect had a firearm.

"(The) door opened, (I) grabbed the ax, (then) step, step, hit."

Well, he axed for it, didn't he?

Sorry I can't see the report, tho'...

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Well, he axed for it, didn't he?

Sorry I can't see the report, tho'...

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.
That's a big deal tac. I'm working on it for my company and we're good to go but it was months of work. Now California has its own which is different tgat we have to do too.

Right thing to do but pain in the bubblegum

Might be easier to just block people as they do

@tac Do you have a VPN service? Might look into that.

try these links:

domain is .io British Indian Ocean Territory

A VPN service? I hardly have ANY kind of service here.....naw, I get the idea. Guy invades home, gets 'axed' to leave.

I'm good with that.

1574451533853.png

Looks kinda like a Munchkin with attitude. Not part of the current planet, I'd say.

A VPN service? I hardly have ANY kind of service here.....naw, I get the idea. Guy invades home, gets 'axed' to leave.

I'm good with that.

View attachment 635010

Looks kinda like a Munchkin with attitude. Not part of the current planet, I'd say.
Even Munchkins have a right to be safe in their own homes, though... :) I never thought I'd say this, but "Nice work, Neckbeard."

How handy of the police to already have a mugshot of this person. I guess that this is not the first time he has been taken to a police station for 'an interview without coffee...'

The bad actor was a felon. He was looking for a former roommate of our Ax wielder, who had moved away to get far from this guy.

My only criticism is the guy wasn't chopped into kindling.... o_O
Agreed.

I'm good with that.

View attachment 635010

-

WOW .. All I can Say is ...The Basement Door at his mom's house where he lives, That door the intruder kicked-in, must not have been a solid-core quality, MADE in the USA door ?

.png -

Last Edited:
-

WOW .. All I can Say is ...The Basement Door at his mom's house where he lives, That door the intruder kicked-in, must not have been a solid-core quality, MADE in the USA door ?

View attachment 635050-
Eh, I work in multi-family housing. Most doors, solid and mineral-core-fire-rated or not aren't all that hard to kick in. A couple good whacks and most doors are pretty well firewood. Food for thought in terms of Real security.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews