JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling my MGI 45 ACP blow back barrel and carrier,I bought them used and haven't built the upper. It is used with less then 500rds thru it. This is great for a pistol build or an SBR build. The bbl is CM and parkerized 10.5" threaded 5/8x24. Carrier is in excelent condition, asking $400 and will not split up.

Trades, 9mm pistol upper, 1911

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am selling my MGI 45 ACP blow back barrel and carrier,I bought them used and haven't built the upper. It is used with less then 500rds thru it. This is great for a pistol build or an SBR build. The bbl is CM and parkerized 10.5" threaded 5/8x24. Carrier is in excelent condition, asking $400 and will not split up.

Trades, 9mm pistol upper, 1911

View attachment 54845
Hello,
I realize this is a really old post, but just wondering if your MGI 45 barrel and bcg are still for sale. Thanks.

Hello,
I realize this is a really old post, but just wondering if your MGI 45 barrel and bcg are still for sale. Thanks.

Not to hijack this, but I have a 16" MGI 45 ACP barrel and BCG, never fired, I might be ready to sell. I've been waiting on the MGI Glock 21 magwell to go back into production. Alternatively I'd be interested in buying an MGI mag well if anyone has one... Any other solutions to get this up and running?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top