JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have a link or summarize the legality of taking a firearm(s) to Mexico? I understand collectors can goto other countries and bring back firearms with appropriate paperwork.
The article below is US>MX
Nice collection.

Unless you regard cockroaches as edible and a rat as a special treat (typical fare in the prisons there I hear) you don't want to get any kind of gun related beef in Meheeco, Gringo. I can't imagine any collection related reason to go to Mexico.

Last Edited:
Unless you regards cockroaches as edible and a rat as a special treat (typical fare in the prisons there I hear) you don't want to get any kind of gun related beef in Meheeco, Gringo. I can't imagine any collection related reason to go to Mexico.
Ok I understand too many episodes of supranos sons of anarchy etc. I'll stick to my day jobs 🏜

I have flown to Hermosillo (capital of Sonora; borders AZ) a number of times for business meetings. There are often Americans on the flights going on guided hunting trips (doves). Most of them bring their own shotguns as checked baggage and they pass right through customs without a problem.

I have flown to Hermosillo (capital of Sonora; borders AZ) a number of times for business meetings. There are often Americans on the flights going on guided hunting trips (doves). Most of them bring their own shotguns as checked baggage and they pass right through customs without a problem.
Love that area specially Rocky point.

Are you talking about going to Mexico to buy and bring a gun back or are you talking about actually bringing a gun into Mexico?

Because I know you can bring in a hunting rifle or shotgun with the right paperwork (Google should help you there). But no way can you bring in a pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top