JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

8b8ce9daf0735d50e206e41225e19807

Didn't read the article, but the kid 2nd from the right has a fake gun, the barrel on the gun held by the kid on the far right has a severe bend downwards. I also suspect the kid on the far left is holding a fake gun, or it's a VERY questionable "garage built" improvised one….. and I bet they don't have any ammo amongst them.

The kid 2nd from the right has a fake gun, the barrel on the gun held by the kid on the far right has a severe bend downwards. I also suspect the kid on the far left is holding a fake gun, or it's a VERY questionable "garage built" improvised one….. and I bet they don't have any ammo amongst them.

The article states that the younger kids are given fake guns

Someone should give them and teach them to use some real guns...along with everyone else in the country that doesn't want to be controlled by super-wealthy violent criminals (yeah....I know same here with lawyers instead of guns, but that's still better). The fact that Mexico is essentially run by Narco criminals is heartbreaking.

Someone should give them and teach them to use some real guns...along with everyone else in the country that doesn't want to be controlled by super-wealthy violent criminals (yeah....I know same here with lawyers instead of guns, but that's still better). The fact that Mexico is essentially run by Narco criminals is heartbreaking.
Didn't Obama and the ATF already try that?

<sarcasm>

The problem is, that in that culture if you arm them up then inevitably somebody will want to be the "local warlord" and build themselves a little "empire" as well.

That's s why I only took so (relatively) few Spanish conquistadors to overthrow the entire area when they were the Aztec empire.

Didn't read the article, but the kid 2nd from the right has a fake gun, the barrel on the gun held by the kid on the far right has a severe bend downwards. I also suspect the kid on the far left is holding a fake gun, or it's a VERY questionable "garage built" improvised one….. and I bet they don't have any ammo amongst them.
The 4th from the right has no receiver . looks like a piece of pipe. . it looks like a media stage prop set up to get other fools worked up..

8b8ce9daf0735d50e206e41225e19807
Son of a beeswax. Holder sent our gun buy back guns down there too. What a snake in the grass that guy is. The youngster second from the right appears to have my glock and wesson. I'll bet Holder got at least triple what he paid me for it. That is the last time I sell guns to the feds.

slambangimprovisedshotgun-1.jpg

I recommend this site for cartel news. With a caveat; do not watch videos with 'graphic content' warnings. They are not kidding, and you can't unsee anything.

I've been reading it since 2013. I don't watch the videos. They're back after being shut down for a few months last year, sued in a US court and shut down. Glad they apparently won the suit.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top