JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why bother obliterating the serial #'s of a gun ? I am baffled , so it cannot be traced ? WTF
Doesn't that hold a higher penalty then possession of stolen/straw purchased gun ? Maybe to protect buyers identity ? IDIOTS

"These co-conspirators were particularly interested and focused on obtaining high-powered, especially deadly firearms such as AR-15 and AK-47 platform rifles, semi-automatic .50 caliber rifles, and premium, military-style combat assault rifles," the U.S. Attorney's Office District of Oregon said.
I've heard of "assault rifles" and "semi automatic assault weapons", but this is the first time I'm hearing about "premium military-style combat assault rifles". It seems my regular old run-of-the-mill "assault rifles" are nowhere near as dangerous as these ones must be. We should ban them - it worked so well with drugs!

Only 75 months? Dude we all know if it was a guy purchasing and planning to outfit a "right wing militia" with "illegal" weapons, that guy would be sentence to life in Club Fed :rolleyes:
A long time ago a guy stole my son's custom Cannondale MT Bike and the DA asked the judge to consider the upward departure, and the guy was sentenced to 72 months…for stealing a bike.

"High-Powered, Especially Deadly Firearms"?
The so-called "journalists" should be writing children's fantasy books.

edit: Turns out it was not the journalist. Supposedly it is a quote from a US attorney.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads