JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stand in line, so are many American. I'm willing to man the channel locks on Holder if it would help matters. As a quid pro quo, I demand the Mexican Government deal a-holes streaming across the border at will and their out of control corrupt narco state. Bottom line, Mexico has zero ground to stand on to "demand" anything.

Yup, we also demand answers to "fast and furious" human trafficking and "fast and furious" drug smuggling por favor...what is that sound, crickets/grillos? Pound sand. On the other hand, gracias for bringing this up in an election year.

I had read a piece by Sherryl Atkinson (she started the digging on this, no longer works for CBS) and it appears Fast & Furious was something hatched by the Bush administration, but the Obama boys took it and put it on steroids. The Dems will spin it all back on Bush.

I had read a piece by Sherryl Atkinson (she started the digging on this, no longer works for CBS) and it appears Fast & Furious was something hatched by the Bush administration, but the Obama boys took it and put it on steroids. The Dems will spin it all back on Bush.

That sounds like an interesting read. If you should happen to have the link, posting said would be great. Thanks. :)

How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

I can imagine that some news person(s) will say that TRUMP is asking for some official in the Mexican Govt to ask for this investigation.

In other words....
Ukraine and Hunter Biden....... attempt to rig the election, tit for tat, all over again.

Aloha, Mark

They need more....angry program shutdown. Thats my twisted side....not reality. That Border patrol officers family deserves better

I'm waiting for the House to start their investigation into how Mexico is helping Trump win the next election. :eek::rolleyes:

It would be nice if ALL the facts on F&F were to see the light of day.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top