JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the U.S. government should countersue for every illegal that has killed an american in a crime,or robbed anyone. every illegal that has been involved in an auto accident with no insurance and no way to pay for the injuries and damage that they have caused, sue for every illegal that have recieved free medical care because they dont have insurance and urgent care will not turn them away.

So it's OK for the US government to murder kids? Oh wait, the US government murders people all the time, never mind.

Just because the government coddles illegal immigrants to curry future political favors doesn't make this shooting justified. I want to see the ridiculous freeloading end, but it's the government's fault for passing laws to that make the freeloading possible to begin with. Blame it on politicians trolling for votes.

Spengo not funny........But you have a great point. They probably wanted more of shock factor for the photos to show in court.
I'm sure that family will sue, maybe win and will settle for a lower sum and a couple green cards.

And I do blame the politicians, but I still hate illegals.
I don't care where you came from, what color you are, or even if you don't speak english. I do hate that your in this country illegally, I do care billions of dollars of drugs are flooding this country, and I do care that millions of freeloaders are getting tax monet I can't afford. Oh and I do care that I'm buried in student loans when some illegal person in this country gets for free what I will be paying for, for the better part of my life.

I think i read this story quite awhile back,, I think those kids where throwing rocks at the border guards. If a rock were to hit a border guard in the head it could kill or maim. If the mexican side were doing there job those kids would have been detained on there side. Most countries I have travelled to would not think twice about shooting someone who was trying to get into there country illegally, I think its time for the U.S. of A. to put on its big boy pants and quit being such wimps. Send our military, national guard, etc. to the border for there one week of training, but give orders to shoot to kill anyone who enters u.s. soil illegally. After all the sympathizers are finished wailing to the sky and a handful of illegals are shot for trespass, I believe the message will be clear. "Don't come to the u.s. without proper paperwork and permission."

"The U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, actually said an investigation into this young man's civil rights is ongoing. This is a serious international incident."

I dont think Mexicans have civil rights therefore why the wasted investigation, he wasnt a U.S. citizen nor on U.S. soil. Yet again an illegal getting better treatment than some actual U.S. citizens and we pay for it.

"The U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, actually said an investigation into this young man's civil rights is ongoing. This is a serious international incident."

I dont think Mexicans have civil rights therefore why the wasted investigation, he wasnt a U.S. citizen nor on U.S. soil. Yet again an illegal getting better treatment than some actual U.S. citizens and we pay for it.

Pretty damned amazing, eh?

What a waste of tax payer money, but what does the govt do that isn't?

And I agree, with sending troops to protect our borders. With all the terrorist plots against the US I would think this would be part of ou national security. But what do we know according to the govt we're probably the terrorist all of us freedom loving gun nuts.
But people from a drug war torn nation built on corruption they must be stand up individuals.

Well actually the US recognizes the civil rights of all people, not just US citizens. I know I know not like the good old days when you had to be a white land owning male.

From what I understand the kid was shoot on Mexican soil, which in itself warrants an investigation. I'm sure the family isn't going to get the $25 million but if that was my kid I'd be suing to.

If it was an American kid throwing rocks at a Mexican border guard and got shot would you be pissed? Or making fun of the open casket?

I actually caught a special on this nearly six months ago. The talked about how they had made shootings such as this justified after a border patrol agent had been killed by a "pelting" of rocks. This agent in particular had been struck in the head by a large rock killing him!........Never heard that on the news?? Only after that event did they decide the agents had the right to protect themselves under such a situation.
Serves the little bastard right, these agents were arresting an illegal when the "pelting" of rocks began, ROCKS not pebbles! I know as well as anybody on here that if you get hit with a good sized rock it can and will do damage.
I guess the family should learn a lesson from this. Thou shall not cast stones!!:)

Deduct it from all the money American taxpayers have had to spend on apprehending, incarcerating, and deporting Mexican citizens who refuse to respect our border.

$25 million is a bit steep, I wonder if they would take a Nacho Libre Mask and call it even, it would come in handy at the funeral.

couch.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads