JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just pick this up from the albany show. good looking gun and is pretty fit. just cleaned off all the packaging grease on it and cant wait to go shoot it.

any of you have experience with this gun?

will post pics later. its shiny ha

I have one. It's a basic, functional 1911. Shoots well, eats whatever I feed it. The mag that comes with it works, so does the Chip McCormack. Great gun; I carried it today at the Salem rally!

I have one and i am confused by the previous post, Mine has all the bells and whistle's of much higher priced 1911's. It it an awesome gun and I use it asz much as my Kimber.
It does deserves a nice holster.
Now to be nosey. How much did you pay and are there more where you got it becuase I have been wanting another one.
Oh, do not use the ACT mag for carry, That is the only thing I do not like about the package.

I over paid a little just because i cant find them very often either. my price was 590.00 new with the background check fee waived. I got it at the albany gun show. they have one more i believe and if you pm me i can give you their phone number. the gun is the chrome version

Great guns for the value, especially when you can find them sub $500. I think with the price some places are asking for them they lose some benefit and Springfield enters the picture. But at the right price point you can't go wrong.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top