JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
First come first pick of the Kahr K9 pistols that just arrived.

They are ALL the Black DLC finish for $449.
The black finish on the stainless slide is a $50 upgrade from Kahr putting the MSP on this gun at $905.

They are in varying conditions, but all look pretty nice. If you know anything about Kahr Arms, they get nicer the more used they are.

They come with one mag, have standard sights, dim night sights, and some have good working night sights.

The trigger is the typical Kahr......Long smoothe trigger pull, and the guns with more use, have even smoother triggers.
There are 68 of them....
8ef302e0.jpg

I looked at a couple of these today. Those are an awesome deal on an awesome gun. I even considered selling my K40 to buy one of the K9's. If anyone got tired of the black finish it would be so easy to take them down to a nice stainless finish.

did you get any in the non black stainless finish?
I noticed that you locked the other $399 thread did that deal fall through?
If i can get one without black I will see you at the show

did you get any in the non black stainless finish?
I noticed that you locked the other $399 thread did that deal fall through?
If i can get one without black I will see you at the show
At this price get the black and polish it off. It is easy to do and if you want the matte finish just bead blast it.

At this price get the black and polish it off. It is easy to do and if you want the matte finish just bead blast it.

I thought it might be more complicated than that because the DLC is some kind of electro-chemical-plasma tungsten based coating not just a chemical surface treatment or baked on paint.

I have a blast cabinet so that could be an option. Have you delt with this DLC stuff before?

I thought it might be more complicated than that because the DLC is some kind of electro-chemical-plasma tungsten based coating not just a chemical surface treatment or baked on paint.

I have a blast cabinet so that could be an option. Have you delt with this DLC stuff before?
I inspected some of these ones and based on the wear around the edges it does not look like it would be all that difficult to remove. The coating looked nice and even but very thin and the steel under the worn spots on the sharp edges appeared unaffected.

K9's are excellent guns. I have one that was early production that was regular steel with black oxide. Looks like these. If these are stainless guns with a black coating, it's an even better deal. Common upgrade is to swap in an elite trigger. I suspect the one gun in the picture with the stainless trigger is an elite trigger. Cheap upgrade with a factory part that makes a huge difference.

Bump for an awesome deal. My carbon steel k9 slide is at twisted firearms right now getting dressed up in green.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.