JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is a Brazilian IMBEL FAL rifle. It is a metric pattern gun with the gear logo receiver imported by C.A.I. The rifle was ceramic coated by Next Generation Arms in a flat dark earth and black 2-tone outside. The inside of the rifle is coated with a coating that keeps the internals cleaner. The whole rifle is coated, even the furnitureand magazines. They have an additional self lubricating coating on the feed lips to help with feeding.

The contents of the package photo include: 1 metric FAL rifle, 1 dust cover scope mount (weaver style), 6-20 round magazines, 1 FAL military field manual, 1 DSA catalog, 1 single point sling, 2 extra magazine followers, 1 gas adjustment tool/front sight tool, 1 extra set of lower receiver parts, and 1 hard case.

Trades: I will do a partial trade for a stainless/nickel Smith and Wesson .357 magnum (4" or 6" barrel) plus cash.

Purchase: I am asking $1100 for the rifle shipped. I am willing to meet as far as Spokane.

FAL.jpg

Magazine.jpg

IMBELgearlogo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: