JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The recent news has me reeling and wondering how long this will go on. NO other drug has caused such destruction to humanity - let alone Portland itself.

Homelessness and meth abuse fuel each other and it's only getting worse.

This man had 2 felonies dating back to 2005, and on parole from one of them until 2022. Justice system failure.
(Why someone wouldn't carry a firearm or some sort of protection against these type of people is beyond me, but that's besides the fact.)

This woman drove a car into multiple properties; damaging them until she landed on one their retaining walls. Battled officers after.

Car break-ins are at an all-time high due to the abuse of meth; it fuels homeless thinking they can do anything.

Oh Portland....Weird Isn't Working.

If they put the same effort into eliminating drugs that they put into anti gun measures , the homeless and crime problems might just get solved.

OUR GOVT has failed us (the law-abiding citizens) many times.

And yet.....
IMHO, public policy is run by "insane" politicians who want to disarm us. Can the picture get any clearer than that?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
A disturbingly high amount of crime in these parts are meth-fueled. Having seen those zombies plenty of times, I simply cannot wrap my head around why people would voluntarily use that crap. :confused:

It would be interesting to know just how many politicians are using Meth or Coke or whatever the Drug of choice is currently on the market. One of the reasons "They" want to disarm us is that some of us are cutting into their supplies by putting some of the Dealers out of business!

I don't think it's an accident.

Remember the movie/graphic novel/video game Max Payne? Wherein it was discovered that the government had worked with a private corporate entity to create a drug epidemic to destabilize and weaken it's populace?
We're coming to a point where a good portion of our society would rather just let the government handle everything, and these kinds of issues are only helping to push that. Besides, how do you think that they got the recipe? It's the crack epidemic all over again. This, combined with the opioid issue is by design.

It would be interesting to know just how many politicians are using Meth or Coke or whatever the Drug of choice is currently on the market. One of the reasons "They" want to disarm us is that some of us are cutting into their supplies by putting some of the Dealers out of business!

I remember when Marion Barry was popped for crack cocaine, went to prison, was released and then reelected. :confused:

I don't think it's an accident.

Remember the movie/graphic novel/video game Max Payne? Wherein it was discovered that the government had worked with a private corporate entity to create a drug epidemic to destabilize and weaken it's populace?
We're coming to a point where a good portion of our society would rather just let the government handle everything, and these kinds of issues are only helping to push that. Besides, how do you think that they got the recipe? It's the crack epidemic all over again. This, combined with the opioid issue is by design.
And don't forget the Book and later movie by Phillip Dick "A Scanner Darkly" about pretty much the same thing, a far darker and more likely situation in the future! I have found much of Mr. Dick's works to be quite good and highly prophetic! Some are way WAY out there. but his mind was certainly tuned in to a lot of future issues! If you haven't seen it, you really should!

Don't worry the county had it's budget cut by like $6mil so they will have less law enforcement and be letting more dangerous people out of jail early, if not just a catch and release.

But as the democrats want you to believe drugs are a victimless non-violent crime.
And they was to legalize more drugs.

Actually, Lets call it what it really is, A DRUG CRISES, and treat it as such!
Punish all drug related crimes with a severity and stop the flow!
100%. If you don't correctly label the problem you can't solve it. As long as they try to remedy the situation with more shelter space and "affordable housing" and other fixes for "homelessness" it won't work. Quit handing out free needles and bust the guys who are supplying the tent dwellers and they will disappear.

And don't forget the Book and later movie by Phillip Dick "A Scanner Darkly" about pretty much the same thing, a far darker and more likely situation in the future! I have found much of Mr. Dick's works to be quite good and highly prophetic! Some are way WAY out there. but his mind was certainly tuned in to a lot of future issues! If you haven't seen it, you really should!

A Scanner Darkly. What a great and very relevant story...made for a fantastic film adaptation !

BUT, But, but......
Maxine Waters said drug trafficking (crack cocaine).......is due to the CIA. And, she keeps getting re-elected. So, the allegations must be TRUE.

Rrrrright? Note the many criminal indictments of CIA officials?

Aloha, Mark

GUYS GUYS GUYS... the original is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, and the entirity is foretelling of our current prdicament.

This is all according to plan as laid out a hundred years ago, but I doubt most of the morons around today are aware of the truth to the agenda they're pushing.

A lot of people who read that book think it is a utopia, not a dystopia, as far as they act.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top