JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
where is a place to get decent looking and reasonably priced metal locker? My grandpa has a great big triple full height locker bolted to the floor of his garage, he said he got it when he retired from the military, he asked for it and they said take it. I am not that lucky so I need a place in the civilian world to find one. I have see a few on craigslist but they have either been very light gauge or very small... If there any stores that might have them??

I was thinking Boeing Surplus but I was told they closed up shop and are no longer around...

Might not be as large as you want but I gutted a "Stack-On 8-Gun Security Cabinet" and added shelves to make an ammo safe. I like Stack-On better than Homsafe because Stack-On requires only one lock but Homsafe has 2.

City Liquidators, it's under one of the bridges on the east side, I think the Morrison. They have them in pretty often. Lots of different styles.

where is a place to get decent looking and reasonably priced metal locker? My grandpa has a great big triple full height locker bolted to the floor of his garage, he said he got it when he retired from the military, he asked for it and they said take it. I am not that lucky so I need a place in the civilian world to find one. I have see a few on craigslist but they have either been very light gauge or very small... If there any stores that might have them??

I was thinking Boeing Surplus but I was told they closed up shop and are no longer around...

The Boeing surplus is on line now. You have to bid on stuff

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top