JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Local Costco (Tigard) has 50 cal metal ammo can with 30 cal can inside for about $20. Picked a set up a while back when they had them, so issue with them, so I got another set.

A0D62913-383F-4075-BA80-7AD1EDDE8C5F.jpeg

72304618-3843-44E6-8090-D63FD0DD96E5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice cans, have some. Thanks!

Very decent deal for folks whom only have a want/need for a few.

For folks whom have a want/need for a "bunch", best value is surplus.

Midway USA is worth keeping an eye on, have been $5 for .50cal cans & $4 for .30cal cans in the past, with free shipping deals. Likely pricier going forwards, but still may be of value.

Got some last time they had them, looks like a Costco trip is in order. Thanks for the tip.

The packaging says somwthing similar to being "military specifications" i believe. I dont notice any realy difference between these and surplus cans

My significant other purchased some for me last time they had them on sale. She's good with food labels but I had to remind her: you're doing your part to create jobs for people in a Communist country, many of which are children and slaves (possibly both) when you see "Made in China" printed on the product label. I'm not here to judge you but thought ya'll should be aware. Decent surplus cans can be had in the same price range.

If these are not Made in China, please disregard my post.

My significant other purchased some for me last time they had them on sale. She's good with food labels but I had to remind her: you're doing your part to create jobs for people in a Communist country, many of which are children and slaves (possibly both) when you see "Made in China" printed on the product label. I'm not here to judge you but thought ya'll should be aware. Decent surplus cans can be had in the same price range.

If these are not Made in China, please disregard my post.
I was going to get some from Costco a while back but saw the "Made In China" on the label and refrained. Although, they did seem to be well made. I just choose not to buy MIC whenever possible.

Are these GI spec though? I have noticed many of the commercial cans seem like thinner steel?

Dunno about mil-spec or gauge of steel & such.

Seem to be equivalent tho, to me.

Seals are good, and still good after ?4-5 years (so far), with no rust.

I pack stuff in cans with a desiccant or few tho.

Bought a case pack (12) of another brand off of Palmetto State Armory a while back, all of those cans needed a hit with a spray can on the inside where one spot of every single can wasn't painted. IIRC, these Costco cans do not have that issue.

They had them on sale for 15.00. One christmas. They are good , picked up a few for gifts. Ironically costco supports the antigun garbage.

The last time I was in the Costco by the Hillsboro airport, I noticed ammo cans nearish the registers on the entrance side. Costco moves stuff around so...

These were a 50 cal can with a 30 cal inside (or so they said, they had a band around them so I could not see inside) for $19.99

Parkrose hardware had some used mil spec on a shelf in Hazel Dell yesterday.

Don't recall the price but they weren't horribly expensive if you want green ones.

I'm sure if you call they can give you a price at any location.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top