JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had the good fortune to meet Kevin Starrett of the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) last night as part of the "Use of Force 101" class at Threat Dynamics in Tualatin. Great speaker, so knowledgeable, funny, witty, and passionate. And a fighter!

Anyway, I thought it was cool...

Last Edited:
I had the good fortune to meet Kevin Starrett of the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) last night as part of the "Use of Force 101" class at Threat Dynamics in Tualatin. Great speaker, so knowledgeable, funny, witty, and passionate. And a fighter!

Several of us got to see Kevin speak at the Clackamas County Courthouse a few years ago when they passed a resolution supporting the Second Amendment. All I can say is that he is a well spoken and knowledgeable warrior in the face of our enemies.

He has a sister named Mary Starrett that used to be a talk show host on the radio and Tv in the 90s.
Then she ran for Governor but didn't quite make it.
Shes a real nice person to talk to.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR