JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might have the wildlife folks take a look. or maybe a veterinarian. I wonder if an antibiotic could be added to the feed. If the deer is able to eat and water, I doubt the antler thing is related to the jaw issue.

Poor thing. By our other house there was a nice 5 point buck that was attacked by a coyote. saw him missing an antler and passed out. so I cleaned up the blood and put some ointment on the still bleeding stub. Later was coyote hunting and found a coyote with a 5 point antler through the skull. He grew it back but he became a 5x3.

s%2Frhino.publisher%2Ffiles%2Fuploads%2F6a762984-ca3c-4131-8b88-9c8109c0ab81%2FFreeAgentyearling.jpg

Friend of mine has about 5000 acres under lease in Maryland and was getting some piebalds in there and some excessive non typical things going on.

He let some guys in to hunt and only wanted them to take the piebalds and non typicals. We dropped a bunch of them that fall and got the genetics headed back the right way. It was my first muzzle loader take. I had some sausage made and donated the rest to a food bank.

Back home in eastern WA we called those "Hanford Deer". They have a half-life of about 12 years and you have to use depleted Uranium rounds when hunting them. Fortunately they do glow in the dark...so if you freeze them using a Food Saver you don't need a bulb in your freezer.

Back home in eastern WA we called those "Hanford Deer". They have a half-life of about 12 years and you have to use depleted Uranium rounds when hunting them. Fortunately they do glow in the dark...so if you freeze them using a Food Saver you don't need a bulb in your freezer.

I actually know the man that shot "Brutus" the elk off rattlesnake ridge, that record bull was his 2nd elk ever.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top