Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

messaging / webmaster email down

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by PhotogUSA3, Nov 23, 2010.

1. PhotogUSA3

PhotogUSA3 Boring, OR Member

Hi, I have been trying to send a message and keep getting the following error:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@northwestfirearms.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Server at www.northwestfirearms.com Port 80
    I also get an error when trying to email the webmaster, so I hope this is going to the right person to fix the system...

Thanks!

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

PM sent as a test

3. PhotogUSA3

i got your message but i still get the server error! even trying to reply to you by pm...

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

5. PhotogUSA3

Still have the issues here with Firefox, IE is working for some reason!
    I also can't edit posts, if that info helps.
    Achim