JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a mesa tactical 8 shell sureshell and a blackhawk KNOX nrs stock for a mossberg 500/590. They are in mint condition and ive only fired the 500 with the items on it once. The NRS i will let go for $35 and the sureshell carrier i will let go for $60. No reasonable offer refused. I work from home so items can either be picked up in person or i can ship to location. Email me at [email protected] for pics.

I have a mesa tactical 8 shell sureshell and a blackhawk KNOX nrs stock for a mossberg 500/590. They are in mint condition and ive only fired the 500 with the items on it once. The NRS i will let go for $35 and the sureshell carrier i will let go for $60. No reasonable offer refused. I work from home so items can either be picked up in person or i can ship to location. Email me at [email protected] for pics.
I know this is a super old post, but if the 8shell side holder is still available, I'm interested...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.