JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Installed and then removed. Going a different route. Part number 93170, no marks or scratches....looks new. This allows an AR based collapsible stock and grip to be added to your shotgun. You will need to supply a buffer tube, castle nut, stock and grip to complete the conversion, those parts did not come with the kit. I'm asking $ 60, add $5 for USPS delivery. Or maybe you have something for trade/partial trade? I am looking for a rail, keymod/m-lok/picatinny, that will either install on a stock barrel nut, or one of those "BAR" styled ones with the special barrel nut like Aero Precision uses on their E1 type uppers.

I'm in the Olympia area.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top