JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim,
You forgot part of the story, what about the 2 1/2 hrs we didn't get even a bite. LOL
It was still fun hanging out with you though. Maybe next time I'll catch something! Lol
Stacy

Sorry bro, it was so windy out there it erased from my memory banks... was good BS'n with ya on the boat ride....
I'll revise the report.

Last Edited:
We need to have a NWFA fish-in! I got a boat with riggers. My homewater for jokes is American but its been dismal this year.

I'm all for that, they call them Tillas!!!! like the Cow Tilla, it was a group get together on the Cowlitz river years ago by steelheader.net (which is all but abandoned and followed on fb)...
I fish Summit because it is close to home and know others on a few fishing forums call American their home Koke lake.

I'm all for that, they call them Tillas!!!! like the Cow Tilla, it was a group get together on the Cowlitz river years ago by steelheader.net (which is all but abandoned and followed on fb)...
I fish Summit because it is close to home and know others on a few fishing forums call American their home Koke lake.

I actually live closer to summit. I live by Pattison and St. Clair.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top