JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope everyone had a great holiday with their family. I hope at least a couple of you got a gun. My wife surprised me with a new Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. She would also like me to mention the new 10 round Glock mag (purchased from SeaBee, thanks) for my trips to Cali and a set of Surefire EarPro earplugs. So what did you guys get?

Last Edited:
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I got a renewal for my membership to Rainier Rod and Gun Club:s0155::s0155:

Plus I ordered a VQ sear for my 22/45, so I can smooth out the trigger pull.

All in all a great season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Merry Christmas!

It's been busy couple of day, I started cooking on Thursday so it's nice to finally be done and over with, now I'm enjoying tipping back Hennessy and a nice Cigar!

Cheers to all the NWFA members, drink'm if you've got'm!

Merry Christmas!

It's been busy couple of day, I started cooking on Thursday so it's nice to finally be done and over with, now I'm enjoying tipping back Hennessy and a nice Cigar!

Cheers to all the NWFA members, drink'm if you've got'm!

Sounds familiar. Done with the cooking for now - eggnog and Kahlua break. Tomorrow is making some peppermint vanilla schnapps as late gifts.

I recieved some ammo as a gift, I never can have enough... But even better was seeing a young mans reaction to a new gun safe, a present for him that I have been hiding in my garage for the last two months. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top