JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope everyone had a great holiday with their family. I hope at least a couple of you got a gun. My wife surprised me with a new Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. She would also like me to mention the new 10 round Glock mag (purchased from SeaBee, thanks) for my trips to Cali and a set of Surefire EarPro earplugs. So what did you guys get?

Last Edited:
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I got a renewal for my membership to Rainier Rod and Gun Club:s0155::s0155:

Plus I ordered a VQ sear for my 22/45, so I can smooth out the trigger pull.

All in all a great season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Merry Christmas!

It's been busy couple of day, I started cooking on Thursday so it's nice to finally be done and over with, now I'm enjoying tipping back Hennessy and a nice Cigar!

Cheers to all the NWFA members, drink'm if you've got'm!

Merry Christmas!

It's been busy couple of day, I started cooking on Thursday so it's nice to finally be done and over with, now I'm enjoying tipping back Hennessy and a nice Cigar!

Cheers to all the NWFA members, drink'm if you've got'm!

Sounds familiar. Done with the cooking for now - eggnog and Kahlua break. Tomorrow is making some peppermint vanilla schnapps as late gifts.

I recieved some ammo as a gift, I never can have enough... But even better was seeing a young mans reaction to a new gun safe, a present for him that I have been hiding in my garage for the last two months. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top