JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
slide_271136_1908694_free.jpg

slide_271136_1908694_free.jpg

Probably because after your parents got you home from Grandmas and unbuckled your Seatbelt they had you go and put on your Helmet, Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Pads under your Kevlar Clothing before helping you put on your Steel Toe Boots and making sure you didn't eat any of the Flaking Lead Paint off of the Asbestos Siding..........

Or maybe they just cared enough about you to teach you how to safely enjoy your new gift in stead of legislating your safety and then blaming everyone else if things went wrong?

Just wrapped up a marathon 48-hour or so run of Christmas festivities, visiting family around the area, eating good food, opening gifts. Now just getting a chance to settle in and check in on some online activity.

Merry Christmas to all the good folks here on NWFA!

Just wrapped up a marathon 48-hour or so run of Christmas festivities, visiting family around the area, eating good food, opening gifts. Now just getting a chance to settle in and check in on some online activity.

Merry Christmas to all the good folks here on NWFA!
First Christmas alone for me for a long time. Have to admit I'm not hating it.
I opted out of a stressful International Holiday trip visit to the in laws. Miss the kids a bit but they'll be back soon enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top